5lbs here I come!!

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
No, I haven't lost 5lbs, infact it is only CD9, so tonight I am going to eat my red velvet cake ice cream AND drink pepsi..........I'm livin on the wild side :thumbup:

5lbs here I come! (will go straight to my hips) :haha:

No, I haven't lost 5lbs, infact it is only CD9, so tonight I am going to eat my red velvet cake ice cream AND drink pepsi..........I'm livin on the wild side :thumbup:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm eating tator tots, lol. Don't ask me why, but I want them with ranch dressing.

Red velvet is one one of my favs...that and carrot cake!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm eating tator tots, lol. Don't ask me why, but I want them with ranch dressing.

Hmmmmmm.....extra sensitive......strange cravings....:shrug::shrug::shrug:

That sounds soooo good right now.....I did have a Coke today......:blush:

Thank God, Indigo...you cannot live in denial. :hugs:

Im enjoying a pepsi right now..........

I'm totally happy with myself. I got a bargain on lip blam today. I use eos lip balm ( its in a sort of egg shaped container)
Normally they are $3.49 each.....well, Walgreens had them on sale for 2 for $6 with $4 register rewards coupon ( can be used on next purchase)- was like getting the lip balm 2 for $2.
That had apparently expired, but they still had the sticker up there, so I got 2 & took them
up to the counter. The sales dude said it had expired, but he called the manager over & she just sold them to me for $2!!

Wow, I just majorly rambled.......:blush:

I made kebabs last night and after DH ate them he was throwing up for 3 hours :blush: I think I poisoned him, but the kids and I were fine so I'm not sure:shrug: He was ok this morning still a bit woozy but he said he was fine to go to work...Pizza tonight I can't mess that up:thumbup:

Eva, have you tried the EOS shaving cream? Love it, lol.

I made kebabs last night and after DH ate them he was throwing up for 3 hours :blush: I think I poisoned him, but the kids I were fine so I'm not sure:shrug: He was ok this morning still a bit woozy but he said he was fine to go to work...Pizza tonight I can't mess that up:thumbup:

Hell, I poison my family weekly, lol.

I've never made anyone sick :rofl: He works in a Primary School so I told him probably a bug:thumbup:

I made kebabs last night and after DH ate them he was throwing up for 3 hours :blush: I think I poisoned him, but the kids I were fine so I'm not sure:shrug: He was ok this morning still a bit woozy but he said he was fine to go to work...Pizza tonight I can't mess that up:thumbup:

Hell, I poison my family weekly, lol.

That's what I was going to point out to her.....:haha::haha::haha:

Crystal.....She also has kitchen fires monthly...:haha::haha::haha:

Eva, have you tried the EOS shaving cream? Love it, lol.

Nope, just the balm & the lotion. I got a free eos lotion for "liking" them on facebook :thumbup:

I'm an addict for free stuff.........samples & such :blush:

:rofl::rofl: Maybe the kitchen fires are on purpose:shrug: maybe she wants firemen to show up and put out her fire:winkwink::winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->