5th baby first induction

2ndtimer

Reaction score
Long story short I have never been this pregnant before, I am 37+1 and my 4 boys were all born before now. Long story short I have joint and muscle disorder elhors danlos syndrome and have have 4 natural births very quick labours between 35&37 weeks. Under 8 hours labour combined for all 4. Babies all between 7lb 2oz & 8lb2oz. This baby is floating as of today's scan and is measuring around 9lb 5oz. I am booked in for induction on Wednesday. My cervix are soft and 2cm but baby not engaged at all. What can I expect for an induction. Really excited to meet my little boy but very nervous of induction considering my longest labour was 3 hours and shortest was 50 minutes??

I have had 4 babies and induced 2 times first time was horrible but labour was 11 hours.
Second time tho with my 4th was ace induced at 2pm and had him at 2.30 lol! They take you in and will give you gel and let you see how you get on. Good luck Hun xx

Hey, I have EDS as well, type 1 and fast births/early babies (about 2 months early), I have type 1. Its nice to come across another EDSer:hugs: My inductions were both fast and easy! 15mins from 4cm to out lol with #4, she was only a 3lber though. Good luck for wednesday:hugs:

I was induced with my third, first induction, last week. I had one pessary and that was all it took to kick things off. My labour was almost identical to my daughter's after that and totally manageable. No sorer than naturally started labour.
Good luck xx

Thanks ladies. EDS can be hard to live with at times. We're any of your babies engaged before induction this is the only thing that scares me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->