5wks 4dys No heartbeat No Fetal Pole

UPDATE!!! I went in for another ultrasound, new doctor, and at 7weeks 5days, I got my baby's heartbeat!!! Thanks everyone for the advice!

Good news! No idea what that other doctor was talking about 5weeks 4 days is far too early to see that! Worrying that he is giving out that as a professional opinion of the viability of pregnancies!

omg im so happy for you hun, and to think they were pressuring you into a D +C? I would sue!

Geesh! I JUST read this thread, and I am soooo thrilled that it has a happy ending! That first doc should lose his license! What a quack! I can't believe he put you through that!
Anyhow - I am sooooo happy for you, and wish you an uneventful 33 weeks that you have left!

I go for my first doc appt in 2 days. I will only be 5 weeks 3 days. I don't know if she will do an U/S or not, but if she does, and we don't see anything, at least I will know not to panic!

I hope you stick with the 2nd Dr! The first Dr had no clue what he was talking about and he scared you for no reason. I knew that everything would be ok!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!

I am so please for you, I was sure this story would have a happy outcome. Wishing you a healthy and uneventful 33 weeks!

I hope all is well but I agree and think it is just too early to see anything!

Good luck
xx

I'm so happy for you honey. I hate that wait for the follow up scan - its worse than the TWW!

oh.... i am so so so so so so so happy for you!!! :hugs:

now just relax and enjoy....

So happy for you! Ladies that's a lesson for all of us - always get a second opinion.

oh my god hun i am soo glad you have a heartbeat and lil bean is fine :) xx

oh my god hun i am soo glad you have a heartbeat and lil bean is fine :) xx

Thanks for all the support! It just amazes me how adament the first doctor was about the D&C. I would have gotton rid of a perfectly healthy baby! Ladies definetly get a second opinion! Amd find a good doctor who cares! Its no telling how many women's babies were lost because of him!

Thank goodness you went for that second opinion - it's scary to think that you could have lost your baby because of some doctor who doesn't know what he's talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->