6-3-12 CD2 wanna be my buddy

Cd 12 for me, no ovulation yet, but I am starting to noticed the clear cm already. Just waitng for it to be ew and for the ovary pain that I get every month.

I do the laying down for 30 mns after bd. I have been doing it every cycle, we will see. This cycle I am happy with my cm.

This is day 11 for me and i got a postive opk today:happydance:. So time to BD like crazy people.

Hello!!

Nice :happydance:. Welcome to the tww and the craziness of symptoms spotting :haha:.

You beat me on the ovulation, I am still waiting for it :nope:. We will see tomorrow. I am a little bit tender on my left ovary, don't know really if it's from the pain of ovulation coming or from too much bd :blush:.

yea i think its the geritol cause i started ovulating early. Maybe a bit of both ovulation and bd i get that sometimes.

Havent heard from you in a while hope all is well. So how are things going iv taken it that you have ovualated by now and on a 2ww.

Hi!

How are you?. I am 6 dpo today, and I wish that the tww was already over. This cycle is a killer. From 1 dpo until last night I had bad cramps, painful and itchy boobies. I've been bloated since 2 dpo. Not a good tww. And the funniest is that I don't think that does symptoms has anything to do with pregnancy because I had them in previous cycles, but, this time all of them at the same time. Sucks huh?

Yea that does suck. Well i hope you get some good news this go around. All i got is hunger i just cant eat enough food. lol. I cant wait for the two weeks to be up i hate waiting.

I just noticed your signature. I thought you were ahead of me. I also think that I ovulated before the date that I felt the ovulation pain.

I know i ovulated before time i was set to ovulate that friday and it happined tuesday it was strange i had apostive opk on tues and wens and cramping tuesday night and wensday evening. After that bigh cramp and a bit of stinging on wensday it was over so i ovulated 2 or 3 days ahead.

Oops, I must of been real tired, because I fell asleep while typing. Sorry, I just woke up.

So you are more than 5 dpo, that's good. Are you a tester, because I'm not, I used to be, but after spending so much money on test, I do not test until af is past due. And since I haven't been due, I save a bundle :haha:.

Oops, I must of been real tired, because I fell asleep while typing. Sorry, I just woke up.

So you are more than 5 dpo, that's good. Are you a tester, because I'm not, I used to be, but after spending so much money on test, I do not test until af is past due. And since I haven't been due, I save a bundle :haha:.

Yea, its late and im up. I was starved to death so i figure i would check BnB while i eat.
Yea i think i may be past 5, maybe 6 or 7. I use to be but i have learned patients. But if i get too antsy i have these cheap test that i got off line that come alone with my ovulation test that i can use. I dont use my good test untill af is late.

Ha ha ha, I was up at 3 am getting a snack too :haha:, but, I ate with my eyes closed and went back to bed still chewing, lol. I have to be up at 4:30 from monday to thursday so I could get dh breakfast and lunch ready. He works far from home and does not like to eat out. Which works fine for me, because, we save a lot. Now, I am going back to bed, have to start working at 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->