6+5/7 weeks pregnant, empty sac, hcg 13,000....please read

Of course you will...my friend conceived her 2 girls with just one tube...it makes up for the other one. Besides that's if it is ectopic..if the sac is in your uterus how are they thinking it's in your tube? Plus by now they'd see bulging of the tube. I'm also pretty sure by now if it was ectopic you'd have spotting or/and one sided pain x

Good luck, Tizy - Thinking of you :hugs:

Lets just hope it isn't. I've asked all those questions and apparently in 10-20% of ectopic pregnancies there is a pseudo sac in the uterus. And they've said the reason they want me in is because in some cases there is no pain or bleeding before a rupture. Again it's unlikely (I hope) but a risk none the less.

Just have to wait till after my op....thank you for your wishes. Xxx

Hey, I went down first thing, was in theatre for 45minutes or so. Did the laparoscopy (keyhole camera to check tubes) and couldn't see an ectopic pregnancy so they did the D&C and have sent contents to be examined. I'm ok, got two cuts in my tummy and feel very woozy and dizzy from the anesthetic. Marks here with me and being superman. We got home about 5pm. So lovely to see my babies. I'm so relieved its not ectopic, and will be glad to recover, they said I should start to feel ok, groggy and uncomfortable but they said ill defo feel better in a few days but with a couple weeks bleeding. Still quite out of it, getting an early night X x

Yes that is good your tubes are not affected, and you had a 'normal' operation without any complications. Lots of rest and tlc for you which it sounds like you have on tap :)

Yes I felt groggy after my d&e and very emotional. Bleeding wasn't too bad but did stretch out over 2 weeks with the odd day where I thought it had stopped and my first af came about 5-6 weeks, think 5, after operation xxx you'll get there hun, look after yourself and hold your babies tightly xxx

Thank you A1983, feeling much better after the anesthetic today, blerghhhh felt awful yesterday. I have a bit of pain from the keyholes and I'm very bloated from the gas but no periody pains.

My mum came up today and we took it steady and went out for lunch. I bought a Christmas tree decoration to remember the angel baby member of the family that never was. Made me feel better. Hope the road to full recovery isn't too emotional. Then we'll probs start trying again in February.

Here's the decoration:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 9
Must be awful to be going through this. I dont really know what to say except good luck and I really hope everything works out well for both the ladies going through this x

Gorgeous little decoration to always keep x Yes enjoy Christmas and then before you know it you'll be joining me and the rest of the ladies on here who have suffered a loss by seeing those magical two lines :)

I'm sure you are way past this event after seeing the date it was posted, but I have a similar situation, and was wondering if you could offer any words of wisdom having come through it. My conception date doesn't match what my perceived due date would be according to my LMP. I believe I'm starting week 6 they say I'm in week 7. Last week I had right ovary area pain. I was having spotting, very light, then none. They checked my hcg level twice in 36 hours. I had 2 ultrasounds. My levels went from 7300 to 7000 but my ultrasound shows that I had progress. I had just a sac, then a fetal pole but no heartbeat. They prepared me for a miscarriage but did one more hcg at my request. From Saturday to Tuesday, I went from 7000 to 13000. I've been a crying wreck until this morning when I heard that. But I'm not sure what any of this means. Is there any wisdom you can offer?

I'm sure you are way past this event after seeing the date it was posted, but I have a similar situation, and was wondering if you could offer any words of wisdom having come through it. My conception date doesn't match what my perceived due date would be according to my LMP. I believe I'm starting week 6 they say I'm in week 7. Last week I had right ovary area pain. I was having spotting, very light, then none. They checked my hcg level twice in 36 hours. I had 2 ultrasounds. My levels went from 7300 to 7000 but my ultrasound shows that I had progress. I had just a sac, then a fetal pole but no heartbeat. They prepared me for a miscarriage but did one more hcg at my request. From Saturday to Tuesday, I went from 7000 to 13000. I've been a crying wreck until this morning when I heard that. But I'm not sure what any of this means. Is there any wisdom you can offer?

Hey lovely, I think you’d have more luck getting answer from your own post.. these original ladies probably aren’t even here anymore.
GL ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->