6 DPO and faint line on Wondfo...HELP! Update: PREGNANT!!

D

DrGomps

So I know its pretty darn early but it showed up right away and has color...am I crazy? Is it possible?? WOn't believe it unless they get darker...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=88317

Attachments

• IMG_9496 2.jpg
    IMG_9496 2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 298
I think I see something! That's pretty incredible to see a line so early on, keep testing! Very excited for you :)

thanks minty...

I am trying not to get my hopes up yet until its a clear dark line. just seems so early. My dates could be wrong...though...my cycles are all over the place...

Did you use opks this month? Have you had any symptoms that made you test earlier? Do twins run in your family? Only asking as my cousin found out she was pregnant early and was pregnant with twins eek ;)

I am not totally sure of my dates...it is CD 29 though...only my second post partum cycle...Its possibly my o date is off by a few days...none of my OPKs were very positive...but I had the darkest one monday. I am confused...

I POAS with SMU with two different tests and see real squinty lines...but think I might have line eye....we will see what happens!!

I've had two pregnancies with positives at 6dpo (confirmed by doc and ultrasound that my dates were SPOT ON and only one baby) also had several others on here with bfps at 6 dpo with only one baby as well, good luck and hope this is your BFP! Keep testing!

I've had two pregnancies with positives at 6dpo (confirmed by doc and ultrasound that my dates were SPOT ON and only one baby) also had several others on here with bfps at 6 dpo with only one baby as well, good luck and hope this is your BFP! Keep testing!

thanks! Thats reassuring...I am starting to feel like I may be...with DD my bfp wasn't until 9 dpo....

I see it! Congrats! I would be surprised if that wasnt a BFP>

I am a great fan of wondfos as I have 2 friends with bfp at 8dpo, clear as day, and anpther who got a good line at 7dpo.
I wish they had been available when I was TTC, as they have only become available on ebay in uk recently.

FX I think this is it!

I see a line and i didnt have to move my screen or blow the picture up!!!! :)

Good luck x

another one again today...

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=88647

I think that might be an evap, but 6/7 dpo is still really early..

well my dates could be off...and they keep showing up consistently within the time frame...guess I have to wait it out and see what happens.

I would say BFP, give it two days and I think it will be quite clear..... the opks is interesting too.

I've heard of women getting BFPs that early! I can't view the 2nd pic for some reason.

my afternoon contribution.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=88800

Yehh think I see something there! Especially today's test am. More tomorrow more more!

Still seeing something, keep testing and good luck, hope they're darker tomorrow and give you a really big BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->