6 months + since mc and no luck getting pregnant... Come join me in the wait!!

I'm only 10dpo. I'm now trying to figure out if there is a faint faint faint line or if it's an evap line. I need to try to wait for another few days!!! Just was hoping to know before my husband left tomorrow for a hunting trip.

Amanda that's great about the placenta moving :happydance: you must be so relieved!

Mrs kitty sorry about the bfns, I'm still holding out hope AF won't show for you though!

Gebkel I hope it's a faint line this thread deserves more bfps!

Kelly when are you testing? Your temps are looking good so far!

Nat where are you in your cycle?

I know I must've missed someone but can't remember who. This baby brain is getting worse by the day!

anniebobs you pic is lush I love your bump its perfect I will test at 14dpo that way I know weather to stop progesterone or not

Anniebobs! You look fab, I love your bump. I can't wait to see pics of your little bean!

I am 10dpo today and pms is getting worse by the minute lol. I feel like I am getting my period so not holding out hope. We are off to Vegas in 3 weeks so if not this month, I can enjoy my cocktails :)

Thanks ladies, the backaches getting worse now and I've definitely stopped running and walking is getting harder but I wouldn't change a thing I love having this baby bump :cloud9:

Natalie how exciting that you'll be in Vegas in a few weeks. Pregnant or not that'll be a fantastic holiday!

Hi girls sorry not been around much recently. Hubby has been in Japan on business for three weeks so been managing on my own which has been tough. But he got back this afternoon!!!!!!!

I have made it to 19weeks and have got anomaly scan in 10 dAys. Still undecided whether to fond out what we are having. Feeling definite movements now which is reAssuring but still find it hard to imagine bringing a baby home.

Those of you waiting for Af I m still keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Anniebobs not long for you now so exciting!!!! And amanda great news about your placenta and a fab scan pic x x

I got a BFP!! I have mixed emotions since the last two ended in miscarriage....and the fact that they don't know what is wrong with the inside of my uterus. Chances are high that I will miscarry again if it's scar tissue. :( fingers crossed that I have a miracle bean growing!!

I got a BFP!! I have mixed emotions since the last two ended in miscarriage....and the fact that they don't know what is wrong with the inside of my uterus. Chances are high that I will miscarry again if it's scar tissue. :( fingers crossed that I have a miracle bean growing!!

Omg!!! Congrats geb!! I am so happy to see another bfp on here!! I know it's tough but stay positive! I remember the early days of this pregnancy were extremely uncertain and scary and I almost didn't want to get too attached to the pregnancy or even idea of a growing healthy baby because I was so sure I would lose this baby too, but no matter what enjoy this time!

Gebkel congratulations!! So happy to see another bfp in here, hopefully it will start a trend 😄

Mrs kitty sorry AF showed I hope you're not feeling too down about it. Your rainbow will be on it's way to you soon :hugs:

Smiler your pregnancy has gone so quick! Good luck for your 20 week scan. I'm team yellow and it's getting so exciting now. I remember the moment in the delivery room with DD, hubby saying 'it's a girl!!' and I can't wait for that again this time :cloud9:

Congrats geb as other ladies said try and stay as positive as you can and just treasure every moment you have woth your little bean.

Sorry af arrived miss kitty. Hope you bfp is just around the corner. X x x

Thanks Amanda and miss kitty for your kind words. I'm hopeful but trying not to get too excited. My doctor is going to kill me!! I think that telling her is the worst part at this point.

Sorry af came miss Kitty. :( no wore visits from the witch!!

geb congratulations its brilliant news it is so hard miscarriage takes the innocence out of being pregnant try to take each day as it comes and make sure you get all the help you need.
mrs kitty so sorry that the witch got you what a cow I really had my hopes for you this month, well onto next month are you going to temp again?
hi smiler wow that's gone quick good luck in your 20 week scan

8 days till I test ive had horrid cramping for two days now it really feels like af is going to be early

Geb that is absolutely wonderful, just what we needed on here! A BFP! I know it's hard to think positively, not fair that loss has stolen that from us. Just take it easy, so happy for you.

Mrskitty, blech for AF! Mine is going to arrive tomorrow or Wednesday and I can feel it. Just want to get on with it!

I always feel like crap 2 days before my period, am so moody! I am convinced I am never getting pregnant again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->