6 months + since mc and no luck getting pregnant... Come join me in the wait!!

Geb- I'm so very sorry Hun xxx

I doubt I ov earlier- pos OPK was already super early at cd11- my boobs are ridiculously sore, no more spotting - I wish I knew what my body was doing

I wish we all lived close, we could meet for coffee/tea and cry together lol.

Bug I always get mid cycle spotting, I have had it after O but it's usually before. At 2dpo I agree with mrskitty, I forbid you to give up too lol.

Kelly, Blah I am so over bfn's!!! I am hoping yours turns into a BFP in the next two days!

Geb, I hate those decisions, I am so sorry you are faced with this. Don't give up yet, a close friend of mine had 6 losses (blood clotting disorder) and was told she would most likely never carry her own baby. Her 7th, was an iui, it worked. She now has a beautiful 8 month old little boy. I believe that even when the odds are stacked against us, miracles happen. Don't give up yet, you will know when you are truly ready to stop. xo

I wish we all lived close too! It would be so amazing to meet all of you ladies. It has certainly been a roller coaster here from incredible highs to such terrible lows. All in all I am so glad we have each other for support!

All of us will have our rainbows I just know it! Praying for us all tonight!

Biggest bear :hugs: all around!!

So I have a phone consult with a doctor out of state to see if he can fix the septum or ashermans (scar tissue). Feels like a step in the right direction. I need to figure out what the odds are and go from there. If they are not good, then we will be done. If they are good then we will fix my uterus, let it heal and try again. I can't wait to find out what is wrong. I also started back on the pill just so I don't get pregnant again in the midst of figuring it all out since it won't work anyways.

Anyone out there getting close to testing??

thats great news geb! def a step in the right direction!!!

im 5 dpo today.

Hey ladies!

How is everyone holding up?

Bug when are you testing lovely? Anyone else in the tww right now?

I am so excited for Halloween tomorrow!! My son is going as Dracula!! He looks so handsome in his costume! My mil legit cried when she seen it the first time 2 weeks ago hahaha

This year I am making caramel apples, carving pumpkins, decorating the cupcakes I baked already, and taking my little guy mall trick or treating during the day so we can capitalize on the candy and chocolate pull! Lol mommy craves chocolate so we have got to work for it more! Hahahaha

im not. theres no need. spotting started right on time yesterday. Af will be here either Sat or Sunday. Its usually 4 days of spotting before AF.

Bug, I am sorry :(. the first part of the cycle is always so hard. Sending you hugs.

Amanda you are a busy bee! That sounds fun! My little guy is being a teenage mutant ninja turtle, he is so excited.

I had our IVF consult yesterday, it went well. We have a lot to think about and I am not sure if we will actually go that route but wanted to discuss our options. Our doctor isn't convinced we won't get pregnant on our own yet but believes it could be a reasonable approach because of my tubal factor.

glad your consult went well- its always good to have your options ready to go!

my little man is going as a dinosaur :)

It appears as though anniebobs may have had her waters and bloody show this morning. I seen her post in the third tri forums. Everyone please pray for a fast and safe delivery if in fact today is the day!

oh yay! I am praying for Anniebobs and the safe arrival of her little bean. Can't wait to hear the news!

As far as I know she has not yet had her baby, but I don't want to make that announcement for her. I know she will want to share her big news with all of us ladies! Let's all just keep her in our thoughts :) I am so excited for the update whenever it comes!!

Hi ladies sorry I have been awol.been exhausted with work and been poorly again.

Fingers crossed to heat news from Anniebobs soon.

How is everyone else.i am almost 22 weeks now. All good withbaby but i have a low lying placenta so need to be scanned again at 32 weeks to see if it has moved xx

Almost forgot, only told parents, keeping a surprise from everyone else, but I caved and found out baby's sex................ We are team ...................:blue:

We have our first rainbow baby of the thread! After 3 losses I'm finally a mummy again 😍 Here he is just after he was born.

Evan was born yesterday 4th November weighing 5lb15. Waters went at 36+3 after a constant trickle leak the day before then I was induced after 36 hours as I wasn't contracting and it was the safest option. Baby is doing well and has just been discharged from scbu but will be back in there for iv antibiotics as a precaution.

DD met Evan and is in love :cloud9: as we all are!

Smiler congratulations on having a boy :happydance: I'm loving the thought of raising a little boy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
Anniebobs so very happy for you, Evan is just perfect! We needed some joy on here, I am welling with tears! I have to tell you and smiler having a son is incredible, I am queen of the world in my sons eyes lol. It is truly amazing, little boys steal their mothers hearts. I love having a girl too don't get me wrong, but its a slightly different bond. Thrilled for you!

Such amazing news Anniebobs. So thrilled for you. He is beautiful.

When we find out we were having a bit last week I was a bot apprehensive as think I wanted another little girl but am quite excited about it now. Haven't told imogem as she dosent really want a brother but hoping once he is here she won't care x x

Aww 2 baby boys for this thread!! Congrats smiler and anniebobs!! Boys are amazing! Natalie said it right, you will definitely be the queen bee, they are certainly very loving and protective! Enjoy every moment!

Afm I am hoping for team pink as I have a little man and this is definitely my last baby... I think... BUT that said I would be extremely thrilled for another boy! I like our boy name a little better than our girl name hahaha but who knows?! A little less than 9 weeks left for me!!

Wow I'm feeling so much joy this morning!! I believe joy breeds more joy which to me will mean some fresh bfps coming soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->