6 months + since mc and no luck getting pregnant... Come join me in the wait!!

huge congrats geb!!! :) :) :)

Amanda- great news about your placenta!

MrsKitty- sorry about Af :(

Got a pos opk yesterday at cd11- keeps getting earlier and earlier!

Stay positive Nat. Easier said than done, I know.

My doctor offered me bloodwork to check my hcg levels. Can't decide if I want to know how things are going or just wing it? Just started on progesterone suppositories and a baby aspirin.

I know, Kelly. It's so discouraging. I had a hint of spotting this morning, AF is right on time. I am proud of myself I didn't test at all this cycle. Not much more I can do about it but get on with it. Ugh, I feel sad.

so sorry nat this ttc is so bloody hard I feel like its just not guna happen now lets be positive and really hope we can be bump buddies

Kelly that would be such a dream come true, I hope it happens for us soon.

Well my bfp is most likely turning into a BFN. ugh!!! My quant is only 15! Ridiculously low. I'm so sad. This is #3!! Not sure I want to keep doing this. How do you know when to stop?

Oh Geb, I have had two chemicals. Once with levels of 48 and then with levels of 19. My ectopic I started with levels of 11. Everytime I have had one I said the same thing, I want to stop. The only thing that keeps me going is thinking of the end result, a baby. You will get through this. What's the next plan, back for bloods in 48 hours? Maybe its ok?

Nat, I should repeat blood in 48 hours but I think I will just do it after work so I don't have to waste my time driving 2 hours for bad news. :(

Well my bfp is most likely turning into a BFN. ugh!!! My quant is only 15! Ridiculously low. I'm so sad. This is #3!! Not sure I want to keep doing this. How do you know when to stop?

Don't give up hope yet hun, but I totally understand your worries and pain. I definitely miss the naive nature of my first successful pregnancy. I never realized then how much could go wrong and this pregnancy I have been walking on egg shells for every pain or fart stuck sideways... It's scary there is no doubt about that.

Keep your chin up love, all will come to light very soon. Praying for you!

So sorry to hear it might be a chemical geb. Sending lots of sticky baby dust your way :hugs:

so sorry geb I really hope you get some answers soon I agree with what nat said its that want that drives us on sooo much
bfn at 10dpo so not holding out much hope now

im sorry geb xxx

pink spotting and cramping at 2dpo... guess this cycle is a bust again. im so very done.

I wish Kelly- but it's too early to be IB :( just another screwed up cycle

Some people spot with ovulation. I wouldn't call it quits yet!!

My quant dropped to 11 today. Ugh. Crap. Good news is no D&C. Bad news is that I need to decide if I want to get my uterus fixed or if I want to quit and get a tubal and ablation and just enjoy my 2 year old. Tough decisions!! Thanks to all of you for being so supportive. You guys are amazing!

I wish we all lived close, we could meet for coffee/tea and cry together lol.

Bug I always get mid cycle spotting, I have had it after O but it's usually before. At 2dpo I agree with mrskitty, I forbid you to give up too lol.

Kelly, Blah I am so over bfn's!!! I am hoping yours turns into a BFP in the next two days!

Geb, I hate those decisions, I am so sorry you are faced with this. Don't give up yet, a close friend of mine had 6 losses (blood clotting disorder) and was told she would most likely never carry her own baby. Her 7th, was an iui, it worked. She now has a beautiful 8 month old little boy. I believe that even when the odds are stacked against us, miracles happen. Don't give up yet, you will know when you are truly ready to stop. xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->