6 Months TTC Baby #1

Misslib

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I just wanted to share what I'm going through & see if there's anyone else there going through the same thing. I also want to share this journey of mine with everyone too because I think it's a very special one, for me at least.

DH(25) and I(20) decided February of this year, 2013, we would try to conceive. It's been 6 months and today AF came as expected today :cry: I'm frustrated and stressed at the thought that, it seems like we're doing everything right but it just isn't working. I've never been on any pills, I've never MC before, I have regular 27-day cycles, 6 days of period, I use OPKs & am charting BBT BUT STILL, nothing!

This past cycle I was sure I was going to become pregnant, as DH and I dtd at CD9, CD11-17, CD19, CD22 and CD24 but today, sure enough, CD27 and AF is on time, on schedule. I know it's bad to have sex everyday when you're as desperate and want a baby this bad, you're willing to try everything. And I only did because yes, I've done my fair share of researching and some women have said that they actually fell pregnant to dtd every day for a week so DH and I tried it and it was again a disappointment this cycle.

I'm really thinking about putting all the BBT, FF, & OPKs away and just enjoying every moment as given to me, but then again, it's sooooo hard!! But as desperate as I am, I think I'm going to try Pre Seed or Conceive Plus this cycle. Hope it works because I've heard many good things from women who tried it for one month and became pregnant.

Half a year, seems short to some people, but for those who are TTC, it seems like the longest. It's always hard when people with kids say, "Just stop trying. Let it happen when it's time." Easy for them to say, and easier said than done.

But I hope to just get some thoughts, insight, and stories of your own on here. Feel free to share about your TTC moments, it doesn't have to be a stressful lonely road, you can share and have others listen to you. Good luck to everyone TTC!!! Hoping, praying, & fingers crossed!*

Hello misslib,I'm new to this site and I'm desperately TTC also. Im actually going out of my mind right now because AF showed up today on time,now I have to tell my fiance we failed again.I'm so depressed right now I dont even want to see anyone,I can barely eat and I keep thinking what if I can't have anymore kids?? You're not alone,I've been trying for four months and its the most dissapointing process ever good luck!

I completely understand your feelings. DH and I have been TTC for over 2yrs now. I remember how I felt 6months in, and i have no idea how I've hung on this long. Actually, my Fertility doc told me I had to wait 2 months before I can try again and well 2mos can feel like 2 yrs in this journey.
I to get so frustrated with people telling me to relax or stop trying so hard. Most of which like to tell me how they didn't plan their pregnancy.
Just remember, a perfectly healthy woman can take up to 1 yr to conceive. Just hang in there. I'm sure it will be your time soon.

Thanks Byond2 & kallygirlie! I'm glad I'm not in this alone. I feel hopeless sometimes, but I know that this is only the beginning to something amazing yet to come. I know when I have this kid that I'm going to love and enjoy every moment of it because I'm always going to be reminded of the process that took that kid to get here. Yesterday when AF came, I was devastated & so was DH.

BUT! I think this cycle, I'm going to try Pre Seed, have you ladies tried it yet?

I have not tried it. I have PCOS so my issue is not ovulating. Once I get that fixed, then I may look into it if things still don't go my way. No point in me trying it now if I'm not even getting an egg.

I have not tried it. I have PCOS so my issue is not ovulating. Once I get that fixed, then I may look into it if things still don't go my way. No point in me trying it now if I'm not even getting an egg.

Ahh, I see, what you said is true.. Well I hope you get that resolved soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->