6 months ttc. Starting to really weigh on me

M

Modifiedmama

My DH and I have a beautiful 15 month old son. 2 cycles before he turned 1, I stopped taking my mini pill. I knew it would take about a month for my hormones to regulate again and then we would be good to go. Apparently not.
It took 3 months to conceive our son. I had to take Vitex in order to conceive because I was wasn't ovulating so had extremely irregular cycles. Im now very a regular 27 days, 13 day luteal phase and most times I get ovulation pain and I'm always constipated after I ovulate until my period arrives.
Basically, I'm extremely disheartened to still not be pregnant. I know that it can take up to a year for couples around our age but since it was so quick last time, I was definitely expecting this time to be the same.
Guess I just need a bit of a moan ;) I know lots of you ladies will be in the same boat as me. I'm currently 5 DPO and I'm due the day before Christmas. Hoping for a Christmas surprise but honestly, I've reached a point where I can barely even hope because I just expect AF to show up. Sigh
Lots of love and baby dust to you all xxx

Hey Hun. Don't give up! TTC is so stressful, give yourself lots of pampering and credit where credit is due. I finally just got my first BFP after 16 months TTC. It will happen, don't give up!

Hey Hun. Don't give up! TTC is so stressful, give yourself lots of pampering and credit where credit is due. I finally just got my first BFP after 16 months TTC. It will happen, don't give up!

Yay! Congratulations sweetheart xxx Best wishes for your pregnancy <3 I know it will happen eventually, just can't help but be impatient. To be fair, I've been under a lot of stress lately. We've all moved in to my mother to help out with my brother. He was diagnosed with end stage renial failure about 2 months ago (he's only 21). AF is due on the 24th, so fingers crossed I can give hubby to be a surprise on Christmas morning. Which funnily enough was when I ovulated and conceived our rainbow baby 2 years ago, lol

Of course! I was impatient after like one month haha. It is only natural. When we are ready to TTC , I think we are already mentally ready for a baby, right now. All the best to you ! FX you will have a bean in there by Xmas!

I know what you're going through... we have been TTC since December 2013... takes a toll on you for sure.

I know for sure I am out this month... I was sicker then a dog and was taking lots of tylenol, advil and cold meds so I know I messed everything up.

I am to the point now where if it happens it happens if not it doesn't... Its just so heart breaking

Of course! I was impatient after like one month haha. It is only natural. When we are ready to TTC , I think we are already mentally ready for a baby, right now. All the best to you ! FX you will have a bean in there by Xmas!

Haha, very true. Thank you and although I haven't got my hopes up, there is always a chance :)

I know what you're going through... we have been TTC since December 2013... takes a toll on you for sure.

I know for sure I am out this month... I was sicker then a dog and was taking lots of tylenol, advil and cold meds so I know I messed everything up.

I am to the point now where if it happens it happens if not it doesn't... Its just so heart breaking

My heart goes out to you my darling. I had a sleeping baby back in 2010 (a surprise) and ever since then I wanted a baby so badly. My ex partner and I tried for 3 years and suffered multiple early losses, one was at 11 weeks. I ended the relationship due to DV and a few months later found my now husband. On the date my 11 weeker would have been born, I got my bfp for my son. He is our miracle baby (husband had a sleeping baby at 21 weeks with his ex partner).
I know just how hard it is love, I really truly do. I know there is nothing anyone can say, ever to make it easier xx All my love from my home to yours and sending you lots of baby dust xoxoxox

It gets very disheartening and its really hard when trying to conceive, no matter how long the length. I've been TTC for 10 years and just had my first chemical pregnancy. Sending you lots of hugs and wishes that you get your bfp before the end of this year!

I feel for you, hun. I had three losses back to back and after the last one, I began suffering from secondary infertility. To top it off, all my tests came back normal, yet there were unexplained forces at work keeping me from having another baby. I became more and more depressed every BFN I got. I have been ttc since July and it is really starting to take its toll on my emotions. Here's to hoping we both get BFPs soon!

It gets very disheartening and its really hard when trying to conceive, no matter how long the length. I've been TTC for 10 years and just had my first chemical pregnancy. Sending you lots of hugs and wishes that you get your bfp before the end of this year!

I just want to hug you right now!! I'm sending you lots of love and kisses and hugs <3 Also all the baby dust I possibly can xxx

I feel for you, hun. I had three losses back to back and after the last one, I began suffering from secondary infertility. To top it off, all my tests came back normal, yet there were unexplained forces at work keeping me from having another baby. I became more and more depressed every BFN I got. I have been ttc since July and it is really starting to take its toll on my emotions. Here's to hoping we both get BFPs soon!

I completely understand. It's not easy, at all. Hubby doesn't understand why I cry every time AF shows up. He gets disappointed but not like I do. I feel my heart sink into my stomach and bawl like a baby. PMS might have something to do with it but the weight on my heart is all my own. Sending you lots of baby dust and fingers crossed for the both of us!!

My heart goes out to you my darling. I had a sleeping baby back in 2010 (a surprise) and ever since then I wanted a baby so badly. My ex partner and I tried for 3 years and suffered multiple early losses, one was at 11 weeks. I ended the relationship due to DV and a few months later found my now husband. On the date my 11 weeker would have been born, I got my bfp for my son. He is our miracle baby (husband had a sleeping baby at 21 weeks with his ex partner).
I know just how hard it is love, I really truly do. I know there is nothing anyone can say, ever to make it easier xx All my love from my home to yours and sending you lots of baby dust xoxoxox

Reading that made me teary eyed - i'm such a softy :)

Some day I will get my BFP, who knows when. Im just frustrated right now with myself and my body

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->