6 or 7 dpo symptoms

kelsealeanna

Reaction score
Hey guys so I had a positive opk on April 23rd and 24th. We only did "it"on April 23rd so I know my chances are not the best but I feel like I am having symptoms but I wanted to check with you guys and see what you think. This would be my first pregnancy and I have had a burning sensation in my nipples for the past few days, and they have been a little itchy, my boobs have been tender to touch but only now and then. I have been having cramps like I am going to start my period and I have been EXTREMELY tired. I think I slept like 19 hours last night. My body has been feeling warmer than usual and I am extremely emotional and had a terrible headache yesterday. I haven't had any spotting or anything so I feel like maybe I am making up all these symptoms lol. I keep reading that people get a tingling sensation in their breast but I wouldn't call what I am experiencing tingling more like burning?! Can you guys tell me what you think about my symptoms. Do you think I could possibly be pregnant? Also my coffee taste different, like more bitter than usual. I haven't even wanted to drink it the last few days. Also I am on day 83 of this cycle.

I am currently pregnant (VERY early- just got BFP last Wednesday) and this is my 2nd pregnancy. Both times I had symptoms early- this time even earlier. This time it started around 5/6 DPO. I had bad taste in my mouth (which did impact the taste of coffee- still does!), sore/heavy boobs, cramps like you described, and fatigue. I haven't had spotting either time.

I didn't have the tingling/burning I don't think though?

So I definitely think it's possible and I'm crossing my fingers for you!!!

Lauragrace08 thanks for the response! I am definitely keeping my fingers crosses. This gives me hope! Congrats on your bfp I am so excited for you!!

Thanks for the congrats! Keep me posted- hope to hear good news very soon! :D

I'm right at 5 dpo... I've also had nausea (not bad, but unusual for me), increased appetite the past 2 days, fatigue, insomnia, and cramps...

Hopefully it's a good sign, best of luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->