6 week after miscarriage , faint positive

Lozinator

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

On the 2nd of January I had a miscarriage and continued to bleed for nearly 2 weeks afterwards, had a scan a few days after the miscarriage and the doctor said I have passed everything naturally.

My baby passed at 8 weeks I didn't find out till 12 weeks would the hcg start to drop from when the baby passed?
I have taken a test last Sunday and it was faint positive then didn't take any until yesterday and today the line seems darker?
What do you think?

Left is yesterday few and right is this mornings fmw

20220123_070317.jpg 20220123_072207.jpg

Thats what I was thinking I tested 2 weeks after my m/c and the line was faint but was getting lighter didn't test till recently and got this, I'm hoping it's good news

Fingers crossed you get your rainbow! Do you plan to test tomorrow? I find it so hard waiting to test again.

Yeah I find it hard to test, I really want to wait a few days but I know I'll pee on one tomorrow

I'm not sure haha
I have done a test this morning and it's got more pink to it, I'm getting repeat bloods done tomorrow and see what that says, it's so weird as my hcg was 6 one week ago

I hope all goes well!! that is odd, my last hcg was 12 last month when I had the false positive so I feel like you might’ve ovulated and might have a blessing coming!
I am 8 DPO today and my test was faint today but I think mine was an evaporation line. Gonna test in a couple days from now.

Its so weird I hope it's going to be great news for us both! And if so we will be due around the same time

I’m hoping so too. Keep me updated and I will do the same ! :)
Hey
Any news for you? I hope the test is darker x
I got My bloods done yesterday and my hcg is 3, I thought it would be either 0 by now not gone from 6 to 3 in 9 days? Possibly chemical? ‍♀️ I have been getting cramps for the past 2 days and loads of cm no signs of af yet.. it's confusing

Hello ladies.

On 15th Dec 2021 I got a positive. I was 6 days late. I didn’t test sooner as the month before I was 4 days late and not preg. Anyway next day on 16th Dec I started to spot and then that led to an early M/C. I was 5w. After a week it was all over and I’ve been trying again ever since.
(I also had an early m/c back in 2014 at 5.5w, 3 cycles before my now 7yo was conceived.)

Last month was my 1st cycle, I classed my first day of the m/c as day 1 of my cycle to give me a rough estimate of when my next AF was due. My period came the day after I predicted which I thought was pretty good as you never know when you are going to get your cycle back as everything resets.

Last month just ended in AF so nothing exciting.

This is cycle number 2. My fertile O time happened either 26 or 27th Jan when I have very stringy EWD. I don’t temp or chart so I just go by my bodies signs.

This month I started having weird symptoms I don’t normally have from around 3PDO. Sore breasts and twinging pains etc. I put that down to just my body responding to hormones and having PMS kind of stuff after my loss. I never get these pains normally but I know my body may act odd for a while and that’s ok but it makes it very hard to symptom spot!

Yesterday (either 6 or 7dpo) I had crazy twinging behind belly button, cramps on off all day which picked up after about 6pm til about 10pm. I was also so so tired and had to take my 7yo to the dentist after school when I just wanted to have a nap lol.

Today so far my symptoms have disappeared and not much to report. Around 8dpo.

Probably won’t test until at least 12dpo.

So basically I’m just here to wait out my TWW with some ladies that have been through the same things and understands.

I’m so sorry for everyone’s losses. Unless it’s happened to you, no one really understands that even an early loss/CP means something to us.
Wishing everyone baby dust this cycle X

Hey
I got My bloods done yesterday and my hcg is 3, I thought it would be either 0 by now not gone from 6 to 3 in 9 days? Possibly chemical? ‍♀️ I have been getting cramps for the past 2 days and loads of cm no signs of af yet.. it's confusing

no news yet, I think I’m about 10-11 DPO today so I’m hoping to wait until Saturday to test. I feel very bloated and have had CM and a head cold/sore throat (had this before my last BFP) but unsure if AF is on the way or not. I could just be symptom spotting! I’ll keep you updated.
Sorry about your level, that is so confusing. Keep me updated if anything changes for you! x

Hello ladies.

On 15th Dec 2021 I got a positive. I was 6 days late. I didn’t test sooner as the month before I was 4 days late and not preg. Anyway next day on 16th Dec I started to spot and then that led to an early M/C. I was 5w. After a week it was all over and I’ve been trying again ever since.
(I also had an early m/c back in 2014 at 5.5w, 3 cycles before my now 7yo was conceived.)

Last month was my 1st cycle, I classed my first day of the m/c as day 1 of my cycle to give me a rough estimate of when my next AF was due. My period came the day after I predicted which I thought was pretty good as you never know when you are going to get your cycle back as everything resets.

Last month just ended in AF so nothing exciting.

This is cycle number 2. My fertile O time happened either 26 or 27th Jan when I have very stringy EWD. I don’t temp or chart so I just go by my bodies signs.

This month I started having weird symptoms I don’t normally have from around 3PDO. Sore breasts and twinging pains etc. I put that down to just my body responding to hormones and having PMS kind of stuff after my loss. I never get these pains normally but I know my body may act odd for a while and that’s ok but it makes it very hard to symptom spot!

Yesterday (either 6 or 7dpo) I had crazy twinging behind belly button, cramps on off all day which picked up after about 6pm til about 10pm. I was also so so tired and had to take my 7yo to the dentist after school when I just wanted to have a nap lol.

Today so far my symptoms have disappeared and not much to report. Around 8dpo.

Probably won’t test until at least 12dpo.

So basically I’m just here to wait out my TWW with some ladies that have been through the same things and understands.

I’m so sorry for everyone’s losses. Unless it’s happened to you, no one really understands that even an early loss/CP means something to us.
Wishing everyone baby dust this cycle X

I really hope this cycle is positive for you! Everything your describing sounds promising, I have everything crossed for you please keep us updated x
Turns out I had a chemical after my miscarriage started Af today my first one since august

no news yet, I think I’m about 10-11 DPO today so I’m hoping to wait until Saturday to test. I feel very bloated and have had CM and a head cold/sore throat (had this before my last BFP) but unsure if AF is on the way or not. I could just be symptom spotting! I’ll keep you updated.
Sorry about your level, that is so confusing. Keep me updated if anything changes for you! x
Ohh all your symptoms sound promising! I have everything crossed for you I ended up getting Af the following day, oh well onto my next cycle

following; prayers up and fingers crossed that the next test is darker and this is a new, healthy pregnancy <3

Hey

tested positive yesterday, went to doc for blood work and it was verified. I’m 5 weeks pregnant today. I hope baby sticks! I’m very anxious after having a MC. Just wanted to update you since you were following. Sending you baby dust and hope your time is so soon!

tested positive yesterday, went to doc for blood work and it was verified. I’m 5 weeks pregnant today. I hope baby sticks! I’m very anxious after having a MC. Just wanted to update you since you were following. Sending you baby dust and hope your time is so soon!
Amazing! I'm so happy for you
Praying that this rainbow baby sticks xxx try to relax I know its hard x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->