6 week scan in 30 minutes - Anxious!

spunky84

TTC #4
Reaction score
I have a scan today at 11. Since the beginning of the week I've had brown discharge - yesterday small 2 dark brown clots.

Had blood work done Tuesday at 5+5 and the levels were 11,652. I went back yesterday for more. I just called and the results aren't in yet. I was praying they would be so it'd give me an idea of what to expect at the scan.

I'm so anxious I could cry. The scan may give me all the information I need to know which direction it could be going, but I also know it could be inconclusive and would have to wait another week or two to find out what the deal is.

While I want to have the scan, I'm also scared of having the scan. As much as I want to know what's going on, I'm also scared of knowing what's going on.

Wishing you all the luck in the world! You just have to be optimistic! Pray and hope for the best :thumbup:

Let us know how it goes, will be waiting to hear your good news!

Good luck spunky! Can't wait to see how your scan goes!

Good luck spunky! I am sure it will be fine.

Was having a read through and sending you Hugs hope all went ok x

I'm supposed to be 6+1 today. I know dates can be off because of implantation and whatnot, but they put me back to 5+5. Gestational sac only. My hcg was over 11,000 Tuesday, so if they are rising, they definitely should have seen more than that today.

I go back on the 26th for another; my original first appointment the 27th. I don't see the point. I don't even know how I'm going to make it until then. I can't focus on my classes/homework/studying.

I haven't heard on my levels from yesterday yet. I called earlier and they weren't in yet. I'm counting this one out.

spunky84 - It's not over till it's over. Lets see what happens at the next u/s before getting too worried.

Spunky-I went for a scan last week at 6+3. They days me a week behind and only saw sac and yolk sac. I didn't get bloods drawn but waited it out for my follow up scan yesterday. We saw a baby still dating almost a week behind with a heartbeat.
6 weeks is really early for a scan even though you see tons of people on here have them and see their baby with a heart beat. I grow small babies in the 1st tri but they catch up by 12 wks. GL

Don't worry! I had a scan done when I was supposed to be 6+3, they put me back a week and a day at 5+2. All they saw was the gestational sac and the yolk sac. I went in for a scan a week later (yesterday), and the baby had grown exactly a week and I was put as 6+2. They saw the baby and the heartbeat!! So if I was put back that far, don't worry about being put back just a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->