6 week scans

Don't be, they're there to help! Honestly it would be best to get a transvaginal scan if possible because you stand more chance of seeing the hb than abdominal and you will be more reassured if you see the hb. Obviously it can take longer than 6 weeks to show, but it's really unlikely to see it on an abdominal scan. The early pregnancy unit would probably happily fit you in. Just give them a bell and explain you have had losses before and you just wondered, since they did with your previous pregnancy, if they wouldn't mind fitting you in for an early scan after the six week mark. I'm sure they will be happy to oblige. If not, and if you haven't contacted your doctor or midwife yet, the community midwife told me to guarantee an early scan just to say I didn't know when my LMP was. But you probably won't have to say anything like that, many are happy to help when you have suffered losses before

Thanks happy, I think i’ll ring Monday morning and just ask.

You haven't anything to lose asking, and you are completely justified in asking so don't worry so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->