• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6 weeks 2 days - no heartbeat!

Well, after all that - I just got back from the doctor and my baby's heart has stopped beating. I have a D&C scheduled for Wednesday. :(

Thats awful news... My heart goes out to you xxx

I'm so sorry to hear this. You're in my prayers.

Hello - I have been stalking this site for a while now and finally find myself in need of some support.

I am a 33 year old mama of a wonderful 2 year old boy conceived by IUI. I have a wonderfully supportive 30 year old husband with Super Semen! We have been married for 6 years (dated for 3 years before that) and had no idea we would have trouble conceiving. I was on birth control from 18 to 28 when after a year of marriage we were finally ready to have a baby. A year after that and still no baby, we decided to seek out professional help (which was crazy and is a SUPER LONG story where I was misdiagnosed with Asherman's Syndrom) and eventually ended up at a Fertility clinic. I was diagnosed with PCOS and a tilted (possibly stenotic) cervix, and pre-diabetes. My very first experience there was crazy...I was given Clomid, and then they missed my ovulation and I ended up getting pregnant anyway! Unfortunately, that one was a blighted ovum and ended in a natural miscarriage. After a few failed IUI's on Clomid, we switched to an IUI on Follistim and I got pregnant (no complications at all) with my beautiful son and had him two days before I turned 31. Eveything was going great until last summer (a year ago now - crazy!) when I started experiencing mid-cycle bleeding (which never happens to me) and pain in my right side. I thought maybe I had a cyst - turns out I had unexpectedly gotten pregnant BUT is was ectopic and I lost my right tube. So - I decided I wanted one more baby before I lost my chance and went back to the fertility clinic. After lots of failed IUI cycles on Follistim, we went to IVF. We transferred 2 embryo's and I am currently 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant with 1 baby. HOWEVER - this is where signing in today comes in...I had a transvaginal ultrasound yesterday and although we saw a fetal pole and a yolk sac, there was no heartbeat. The doc was very reassuring that my dates are right on the cusp and that he thought he might have seen some movement but that the baby was placed in such a position that he couldn't quite get a hold on it. He is having me back next Friday (which will take a million years to get here) and reassured me that we will see something then. But after having those previous losses I am totally freaked out! I am trying to stay positive but am struggling...I think my defense mechanism is to get totally hopeless. I just want some support during all of this. Talking to my Mom and husband helps, but they just don't get it the way other women do. I know I need to post this somewhere else probably so I am going to go check that out now!

Uhm I'm asking this for my sister she's 26 Now and she's been trying to get pregnant for about 11 years now, she has the same problem you do with the one tube bc of an eptopic pregnancy in the past well she was on clomid an she got pregnant but she lost it due to no heartbeat an I was wondering if you had any advice for me to give to her so she could have a family

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->