6 weeks and 1 day, minimal symptoms

fidgets mammy

mammy of 3 fab kids
Reaction score
Hi all

Ive been a member on here for yrs now but not been on in yrs either.

Anyway, im 6 weeks one day according to my calculations from lmp.
I miscarried back at Easter at 5 weeks so im booked in on Thursday for an early scan to check everything is in right place.

This time, my boobs were killing weeks before my period would have been due and theyve been tender since but on and off, some days fine. Ive had waves of nausea and tiredness but that too seems to be tailing off. Metal taste in mouth is few n far between.
Ive done 7 tests! Last one on Friday which showed up seconds after i peed on it and the test line was much darker than the control line.

I suppose im just a bit apprehensive that they wont find anything on Thursday.
Im taking it as every day comes as ive 3 other kids to run round after and i suppose i am dubious of accepting that im really pregnant for fear of being let down.

Anyone else in same boat?

Hey hun,first of all congratulations....I completely understand how worried u are after mc,I was like that with my first as she was conceived after a mc,and this time I was very much “I’m just taking it as it comes,if it’s meant to be it will be” but in our hearts we get attached straight away without even knowing it.with my first and now this one my symptoms could come and go every week,one day it was all back and I’d think it was a great day and the next there would be nothing ,not even a sore nip :haha: and id panic all day,as I say this time has been the same.with my second I had no symptoms at all so never thought about it ever.im sure everything will be fine,I know it’s never a guarantee but ur lines were getting really great progression which is always a good start xx

Thank you for your reply. Yeah the lines freaked me out a bit as it happened on 3 of them coming up straight away. Made me wonder if it could be two again. Prob not tho.
Its the whole waiting game isnt it it takes so long. Time drags. Then we complain it goes too fast. See what Thursday brings too.
I cant help feel my partner isnt too pleased tho. Ive had this conversation with him already and he says he is he is just terrified (he has a 12 yr old daughter too and has had a rocky time getting access) but ive never seen him look so down as he does lately.
Ive told him i could really do with a bit of support here. For first week n half he changed subject whenever it was mentioned. This was planned too.

OMg hun I’m right there with u,my oh has two others that their mum has stopped him seeing and I’ve now said they are at an age where it would just be messing with their heads to contact so wait until they are of age and let them know how much he tried....this one was planned but didn’t think it would be so quick and he changed for a good 3 weeks,he was snappy and moody all the time and it made me feel devastated,I was sobbing saying I should feel like the most special person in the world right now not like the devil.he may be nervous about mc now or nervous that u may have 2 again and thinking about how he’s gonna spread the love (I know that sounds silly but I always thought I could never love as much as the first time but it’s all in our heads) have u asked him what’s going on or are u just letting him get on with it like I tend to do? Honestly hun there will come a day and he will be back to normal xx

I’m 10 weeks and my symptoms have been tender boobs, horrible gas with cramping, waves of nausea but no vomiting. Compared to my first pregnancy, I was sick until from 6 weeks to 4 month.

If I can keep this up for 2 more weeks I’ll be okay. Usually after first trimester I’m golden.

OMg hun I’m right there with u,my oh has two others that their mum has stopped him seeing and I’ve now said they are at an age where it would just be messing with their heads to contact so wait until they are of age and let them know how much he tried....this one was planned but didn’t think it would be so quick and he changed for a good 3 weeks,he was snappy and moody all the time and it made me feel devastated,I was sobbing saying I should feel like the most special person in the world right now not like the devil.he may be nervous about mc now or nervous that u may have 2 again and thinking about how he’s gonna spread the love (I know that sounds silly but I always thought I could never love as much as the first time but it’s all in our heads) have u asked him what’s going on or are u just letting him get on with it like I tend to do? Honestly hun there will come a day and he will be back to normal xx

Im so pleased someone knows how i feel in regards to this. Ive wondered if im bwing selfish. Yeah i spoke to him n he apologised and admitted he hasnt been supportive at all ans that he will sort it out but a week on n hes still the same. Hes asking how i am now but his face is seriously tripping him up. He looks so miserable. Ive spoke to him n he says his anxiety is going mad and hes drained emotionally and physically and stressed. I said thats fair enough but it isnt fair that im carrying his shite aswell as my own worries and caring for 3 kids and his daughter when she comes over. When we talk about it hes siad things like he's concerned how his own child will take it. Erm....this is ur own child too. Its also like he doesnt take my kids feelings into consideration either. Its all about him n his daughters feelings. Im so peed off with it. I am always so supportive and have been all the way through for him but i need him now! Ive told him to sort his shit out.

Anyway back to symptoms, boobs been sore all day n appetite terrible. Like full off a lick of a spoon.

I’m 10 weeks and my symptoms have been tender boobs, horrible gas with cramping, waves of nausea but no vomiting. Compared to my first pregnancy, I was sick until from 6 weeks to 4 month.

If I can keep this up for 2 more weeks I’ll be okay. Usually after first trimester I’m golden.

I think cos ny last pregnancy was a twin one n i was ill with fatigue n nausea im comparing. (Twin girls) My first with my son was a total breeze. I used to say i didn't believe i was actually pregnant even with a huge belly.

I couldn't eat for feeling ill with the teons for first 13 weeks, i lived on spaghetti hoops on toast then i ste everything in sight! With my son i was fine. This time i have no appetite. Im eating because i need to and even thats not much and ive a big appetite usually.

I also think i had a chemical the month before i missed this period as i tested day i was due n got two faint positives but bled two days later but was a different bleed. I told doc about it but he didnt seem concerned. However its made me wonder if maybe im further than i think as all my skinny jeans hurt my tummy now. I showed very early with the twins but then again it will be 4th child so suppose my tummy will expand. Thursday will tell me Hope fully.
Oh ive had two sections too so cramps could be scar tissue. All these maybes n what ifs are enough to drive u insane

I think cos ny last pregnancy was a twin one n i was ill with fatigue n nausea im comparing. (Twin girls) My first with my son was a total breeze. I used to say i didn't believe i was actually pregnant even with a huge belly.

I couldn't eat for feeling ill with the teons for first 13 weeks, i lived on spaghetti hoops on toast then i ste everything in sight! With my son i was fine. This time i have no appetite. Im eating because i need to and even thats not much and ive a big appetite usually.

they say the different genders affect mommy. I’m not going to find out this time and be surprised.

Its true what they say, every pregnancy is different. With my girls I had all the classic symptoms, with my son I had barely any. It always caused me worry but he's now a happy healthy 9 month old.

Im so pleased someone knows how i feel in regards to this. Ive wondered if im bwing selfish. Yeah i spoke to him n he apologised and admitted he hasnt been supportive at all ans that he will sort it out but a week on n hes still the same. Hes asking how i am now but his face is seriously tripping him up. He looks so miserable. Ive spoke to him n he says his anxiety is going mad and hes drained emotionally and physically and stressed. I said thats fair enough but it isnt fair that im carrying his shite aswell as my own worries and caring for 3 kids and his daughter when she comes over. When we talk about it hes siad things like he's concerned how his own child will take it. Erm....this is ur own child too. Its also like he doesnt take my kids feelings into consideration either. Its all about him n his daughters feelings. Im so peed off with it. I am always so supportive and have been all the way through for him but i need him now! Ive told him to sort his shit out.

Anyway back to symptoms, boobs been sore all day n appetite terrible. Like full off a lick of a spoon.

Awww hun I’m so sorry u feel like this but trust me u are not exaggerating or over reacting,he’s made u feel like this.ill never forget in an argument once over his other kids when I told him to leave it he said “what coz I pick my kids over urs” (one is from my ex husband and one is his son) and that’s stuck with me now,he says he never means it but it never goes away.these two sound a lot like they are cut from the same cloth and although I’m so sorry u r going through it,it’s kind of nice to know I’m not the only one aswell? He can make all the excuses under the sun,it’s not about his older child or his others with u,this is about u and the new life u are bringing into this world and u have a right to be able to be excited and secure knowing that he loves u and is happy about what is happening.ive never felt more insecure or more alone at times during this pregnancy already,I’m always on here if u need to talk hun xx

Awww hun I’m so sorry u feel like this but trust me u are not exaggerating or over reacting,he’s made u feel like this.ill never forget in an argument once over his other kids when I told him to leave it he said “what coz I pick my kids over urs” (one is from my ex husband and one is his son) and that’s stuck with me now,he says he never means it but it never goes away.these two sound a lot like they are cut from the same cloth and although I’m so sorry u r going through it,it’s kind of nice to know I’m not the only one aswell? He can make all the excuses under the sun,it’s not about his older child or his others with u,this is about u and the new life u are bringing into this world and u have a right to be able to be excited and secure knowing that he loves u and is happy about what is happening.ive never felt more insecure or more alone at times during this pregnancy already,I’m always on here if u need to talk hun xx

God we could be writing the same things! I too have felt very alone n im only week 6 in. Im hoping this scan on Thursday will give him a shake.
I am worried that he will be more concerned of his daughters feelings regarding the pregnancy than mine. I know that sounds selfish but when i was pregnant at easter (sadly miscarried) he said "well she might not be happy about it and u have to be prepared that will make me unhappy too" they just dont bloody think!!.

God we could be writing the same things! I too have felt very alone n im only week 6 in. Im hoping this scan on Thursday will give him a shake.
I am worried that he will be more concerned of his daughters feelings regarding the pregnancy than mine. I know that sounds selfish but when i was pregnant at easter (sadly miscarried) he said "well she might not be happy about it and u have to be prepared that will make me unhappy too" they just dont bloody think!!.
It doesn’t sound selfish at all,it sounds completely justified and normal,it’s strange because just reading it makes me so angry for u and then I think this is exactly what I put up with too but when ur seeing it through someone else u know how wrong it is.im sorry but so what if she’s not happy about it,she has half brothers and sisters already so what’s the difference with one more? She’s only ONE of his children and he’s clearly making out like she comes first but u already stated that u look after her when she’s there.If he felt like that then why plan another one? I please bear in mind I, half telling u all this but also telling myself too :haha: I’ve got my oh to admit he is a narcissist,nothing is ever their fault,the way they are treating us is because of something that we done,his reaction “yeah that’s me but it’s not my fault” my point exactly lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->