6 weeks and a little nervous

JMO2

Reaction score
Hi everyone.
I know I'm probably over thinking and worrying, but I don't feel pregnant. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow.
I was temping last month while ttc and saw when I ovulated and that my temps were still high, which is why I decided to take a test last week in the first place. Obviously got my bfp. Now I'm worried that I don't really feel any different. Besides not having my period, that's about it. I've had some very slight cramping, here and there once in a while, but nothing crazy.. And my boobs are a little tender when I poke them, but I figure it's because I'm poking them to see if they hurt lol.... Pathetic I know. . I've been trying to drink more water, so during the day I've been peeing more often, but I haven't had to get up at All during the night. Nothing else looks or feels different or smells funny. And I work around food all day, I'm a cake decorator and I feel like I would notice that right away. Idk. I'm sure I'm over thinking and worrying for nothing, but just wondering if anyone else had this issue and didn't feel pregnant until later?? Ugh. Thanks for reading my rant.
Baby dust to you all!!!

Try to relax :) a lot of women don't experience symptoms. Some lucky ducks go through their whole pregnancy with no symptoms!!!

Relax and enjoy it! :flower: and congratulations!

I think my symptoms started halfway through my 6th week. There's still time for you yet :flower:

JMO, I know just how you feel. I was so scared for the first two weeks after my BFP that something was wrong because I still felt okay and wondered what all the fuss was about. But as soon as I turned the corner to week 6, I became tired and nauseous all day. Enjoy it while you can but hopefully you will be one without any severe symptoms! My friend who is due in a few weeks didn't have any symptoms at all except she just slept a bit more than usual. Sending light and love your way! :flower:

Are you a magical pregnancy unicorn?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BtSva3AtOw
Sorry for the bad quality but it was the only one I could find!

To be honest, my symptoms are much more mild now and it freaks me out. Some moments I don't feel pregnant at all. Like the pps mentioned, every is different and some people don't have symptoms. I would say don't worry, but I went to my doctor to get a blood test and peed on 7 sticks in like 5 days to make sure I was still pregnant hahaha.

Big hugs. :hugs:

Haha Herding, that's great! I need to rewatch that movie for sure!

I LOVE it! It used to be on Netflix. The day they took it off I ran to Target and got it. I've watched it twice already. It's my, "I'm pregnant and tired but can't go to bed at 6:30pm so I'll lay in bed and watch a DVD" movie. In fact, I might go watch it now. I do have to fast forward through that one part though :( makes me sad

I'm with you jmo. Most times I have nothing going on. No morning sickness. Sore boobs more somedays and less at times. I'm 10 weeks and missed it all. Constantly thought something wrong. But I attribute some stuff to it. Like minor insomnia and Sneezing. Minor aversions. But the one thing That makes you feel "feel" pregnant I don't have. Morning sickness.

Thanks so much everyone! I really appreciate the comforting words. And herding dogs I love that movie! So funny! I might have to re watch that this week...I think I've also been a little anxious because we were talking about wanting to tell our families, and wanted to wait until our first appointment, but then my father in law is going away overseas for work for three weeks. So we were gonna push telling them up. But I think we are gonna just wait now and tell them after he gets back. We want to tell everyone in person. Idk. We will see if we can hold out with the exciting news that long lol �� again. Thanks so much. We will see what happens in the next week or two.

I am completely with you! I did the test last week because I'd had a vivid dream I might be pregnant (weird!) but had no symptoms of it at all. Fortunately for me it was a BFP but I still don't feel anything. I am now 5+5 I think. Last time I found out when I was already 8 weeks and I guess I had been feeling "off" for a couple of weeks so I guess it will hit soon - it's just so bizarre. It is costing me a fortune in tests too as I keep repeating it every couple of days to confirm I still am!!! Good luck xx

Hi,
I'm 5w day 3 and pretty much feel normal apart from breasts being solid ( only way I can describe)
I worry all the time and often rush around at work forgetting I'm pregnant. Horrible isn't it!! Xx

Try to take a deep breath and relax :) My symptoms came and went around 6-9 weeks. Sometimes I would be super queasy, exhausted and emotional--others I would feel great! Just because you don't have the typical symptoms doesn't mean anything is wrong . Hang in there <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->