6 weeks and bleeding

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and when I woke up and sat up I felt a tiny bit wet down below.
I went to the bathroom and see there was red blood in my underwear.
Looked like the beginning of a period. When wiping there was light red blood but not heavy.
More like light bleeding.

I have very very mild lower backache and mild cramps.

I was constipated and had a bowel movement in the night that was a little painful.
I had spotting at 14dpo and some more spotting a few days ago but the bleeding today wasn't spotting it was more like a light period.

TMI I'm adding pics
20210204_162836.jpg 20210204_170626.jpg

I've rang my Doctors and I'm booked in for a scan tomorrow in the EPU at 11:20am.

Has anyone ever had anything like this and not miscarry.

I'm absolutely in bits right now.

I had 4 chemicals last year never made it past 5 weeks and I was so happy to get to 6 weeks I was so excited finally pregnant with my rainbow and now im crying so much and heartbroken I don't want to go through another loss.

I know that some women have bleeding in pregnancy but when ever I do it normally means miscarriage.

:cry:

Oh hun I really really hope all is ok :hugs:

I had some bright red spotting with my second around this time hun and had an early scan and all was OK. I'm praying everything is OK tomorrow :hugs:

Oh hunny I hope everything is ok. [-o<

:hugs: oh sweety I'm so sorry, I really hope everything ends up OK foe you & baby. I have read that sometimes bowel movements can irritate the cervix / uterus. I really do have everything crossed for you :hugs:.

Thank you ladies.

I just don't feel hopeful at all.
It seems to of stopped now so I'm praying that it's just more implantation bleeding.

I'm so scared about the scan tomorrow and every time I go to the bathroom I'm terrified to see more blood.

With all my losses I normally bleed very heavy apart from with my chemical in October that started light but soon got heavy.
The other chemicals were very heavy so I'm hoping because this isn't heavy that it means baby is OK.

I just want the bleeding to stop and not come back and my baby to be ok.

It took us 11 months to get pregnant with this baby and now I'm 6 weeks I just can't bare to lose it.

My heart feels so crushed:cry:

Sugger, I'm so so gutted to read this. I am hoping and praying so much that this baby is going to be ok for you. I really hope it is just because of the constipation or something and all will be well on the scan tomorrow.
Biggest :hug:

Sugger, I'm so so gutted to read this. I am hoping and praying so much that this baby is going to be ok for you. I really hope it is just because of the constipation or something and all will be well on the scan tomorrow.
Biggest :hug:

Thank you hon. I really hope there is a strong HB tomorrow and that this bleeding is just more implantation bleeding.
Seems more this time tho.

It's stopped now.

I've had a pad on for over 3 hours and nothing on it.

With my other 7 miscarriages the bleeding was heavy and clots and painful.

The October loss strated out light but soon picked up and was heavy.

I'm hoping now it's stopped it won't come back and that it's nothing to do with the baby.

Don't think I will be getting much sleep tonight.
Scans not until 11:20am.

:-(

Wudnt the bleeding of picked up by now if it was a loss.
My boobs are sore again and all my tests have been blazing even when adding a ton of water to my pee.

Not tested today tho but yesterday with very diluted pee I was still getting line stealers.

I hate this so much I really hope this is not a miscarriage and that baby will be healthy and a take home healthy baby come September. [-o<

On Hun sending hugs. I’ve had a bleed with this baby just before 6 weeks. doctor did a speculum and could see it and the blood too, then I had a scan fearing the worst and baby was just fine. I found out at a later scan that I had a subchorionic hematoma that was probably the cause for the bleeding. I was also told that bleeding around 6 weeks can definitely still be implantation bleeding.

praying that everything goes well tomorrow- what time is your scan?

Sugger i really feel like this baby is just already giving you hell. It’s gonna be a little troublemaker :haha: if this were a miscarriage the bleeding wouldn’t have just stopped. I’ll be praying for you and can’t wait to hear a happy update after your US tomorrow!!

On Hun sending hugs. I’ve had a bleed with this baby just before 6 weeks. doctor did a speculum and could see it and the blood too, then I had a scan fearing the worst and baby was just fine. I found out at a later scan that I had a subchorionic hematoma that was probably the cause for the bleeding. I was also told that bleeding around 6 weeks can definitely still be implantation bleeding.

praying that everything goes well tomorrow- what time is your scan?

Thank you hon.
Just want to know everything is OK.
I'm gonna be so devastated if I lose this baby esp now I'm 6 weeks.
It took us so long to get here and all the heartbreak last year I just really can not cope with another loss.

Sugger i really feel like this baby is just already giving you hell. It’s gonna be a little troublemaker :haha: if this were a miscarriage the bleeding wouldn’t have just stopped. I’ll be praying for you and can’t wait to hear a happy update after your US tomorrow!!

I really hope so hon.
I've actually had the pad on since 3pm and it's now 20:37 and still nothing on it.
Nothing at all when I wipe either now it's just clear.

Tiny bit crampy and Lower backache but not bad.
Boobs still tender but no sickness today but that's been pretty on and off the past week or so.

I'm so scared every time I go bathroom. Terified of seeing more blood.

I did 3 tests and added a load of water to them, it was only a tiny amount of pee and then I filed the cup just past half way with water.
20210204_193434.jpg

Getting worried about the backache and mild cramps and worried its just gonna get worse and I'm gonna start bleeding heavy.

I really hope we see a HB tomorrow. My DH can't even come with because of covid so I really hope I do not get bad news.

Please be ok little beanie I love and want you so much please be healthy and please be our take home Rainbow [-o<

@Suggerhoney if it makes you feel better I’ve had bleeding with both DD1 and DD2 and this one too. Will be keeping an eye out for your update tomorrow for sure :hugs:

So sorry to see this @Suggerhoney i had some bleeding at 6 weeks and then again at 17 weeks x. Check your hospital rules my
Hospital allow someone to come to emergency (epu) scans and 20 week scans with me x

really hope You get some good news tomorrow xx

Sorry Sugger it’s so scary to have bleeding. I had brown bleeding with my oldest (a decent amount), and with this last baby I had a huge bleed - red with clots - around 9 weeks. I had an SCH with both those pregnancies but my boys were ok. I was told if I wasn’t having painful cramps that’s a huge positive sign.

hugs hope your scan goes well tomorrow :hugs:

Im so sorry! I hope you get some rest! i had some blood in early pregnancy when I strained and had a bowel movement. I was so frightened but all was ok.

all the best tomorrow! It is looking good if you haven't bled since xxxxx

Thank you ladies.

I'm so scared.
I feel like all my symptoms have vanished.
And I just don't feel pregnant anymore.

Still no bleeding and nothing on pad at all which I've had on for 8 hours.
And nothing when wiping.

The disappearing symptoms are worrying me tho.

Oh lord please let there be a very strong HB tomorrow and please let this baby be ok.
[-o<

FX'd for a lovely HB tomorrow luv. Keep positive, it could definitely be an SCH (I had one and it was bright red bleeding with my youngest daughter at 10 weeks). If you're not cramping a lot it's likely that! And a bit of cramping may be because of the big poo. Keeping you in my thoughts. Breathe and trust!!

So sorry to read this. Hope it was just strain from your bm and baby is well at your scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->