6 weeks and bleeding

So happy to hear that everything turned out okay for you! :hugs:

Oh sugger I think I can speak for all of us when I say, absolutely thrilled at this news - you so deserve this lovely outcome!!

Awww ladies I'm going to cry ure all so lovely.
Thank you so so much for your kind words.

I'm still a little on tender hooks but just praying everything will be ok from now on.

Symptoms are back
Neasea
Sore boobs
And very tired.

I think at this point I welcome all symptoms.

I did the baking soda gender test a got a :pink: result.
I think since day one I've had a feeling this baby is a girl.
I wudnt be miffed if it was a boy tho just really want a healthy baby.

No more bleeding since Thursday so hope there won't be no more from now on [-o<

So glad you’ve had no more bleeding :). I think feeling on tenterhooks is definitely understandable.

:happydance: So happy baby is chilling out...lol....Praying all continues to go well with no more bleeding. :dance::dance:

:happydance: So happy baby is chilling out...lol....Praying all continues to go well with no more bleeding. :dance::dance:

Thank you hon.
It was such a scare. I just really hope everything runs more smoothly now.
Hope ure OK?

:cloud9: I’m so glad everything is ok!

Thanks Luv it scared the life out of me I really thought it was all over.
I just hope and pray there will be no more bleeding and she/he grows healthy and strong and will be a healthy take home baby.
Been thinking of you sweet :flow:<3

@Suggerhoney just waiting to get CT of my kidney on Monday. Not sure how or if they are taking stones out. They are sizable but no way they can fit to make it out on their own. Meanwhile I ovulated on the same side as the bad kidney at cd10 which is early so I thought the pain could be kidney related. Took opk, nope was ovulation. Test was very positive.
:shrug:. So not kidney. Thank the heavens.

Did you ovulate later than cd10 this time?
Hugs

@Suggerhoney just waiting to get CT of my kidney on Monday. Not sure how or if they are taking stones out. They are sizable but no way they can fit to make it out on their own. Meanwhile I ovulated on the same side as the bad kidney at cd10 which is early so I thought the pain could be kidney related. Took opk, nope was ovulation. Test was very positive.
:shrug:. So not kidney. Thank the heavens.

Did you ovulate later than cd10 this time?
Hugs

Outch u poor thing u must be in agony.
I had a kidney stone and it was the most painful thing. It was small so passed it but outch.

I ovulated on CD10 hon In the evening.
I was worried it was to early but seems its normol.
My scan matched ovulation to so it was definitely cd10.

Ah, so you know the pain. Do they monitor you at all? I went un monitored for 2 years or so after stone surgery to the right kidney. They said left would be fine for now...lol docs I tell you.

Besides the scary bleeds you have had recently did you bleed or spot before? I had strange spotting here today at 3dpo. Only noticed it after the fact. Ugh.

Well please keep us up to date on how you are. Any cravings?

Ah, so you know the pain. Do they monitor you at all? I went un monitored for 2 years or so after stone surgery to the right kidney. They said left would be fine for now...lol docs I tell you.

Besides the scary bleeds you have had recently did you bleed or spot before? I had strange spotting here today at 3dpo. Only noticed it after the fact. Ugh.

Well please keep us up to date on how you are. Any cravings?

No hon I had it happen 2 weeks after giving birth to my son. I had the symptoms of a kidney infection but then I was in severe pain and was rushed to hospital and was told Stones.
They did a x Ray and cudnt see stones but that day I passed this weird thing that looked like a crystal, the pain was worse than labour.
Horrible.

As soon as I passed that I was fine. I think the pain was when it was in my tubes.

Yes I had spotting at 14dpo
Then more about 2 weeks ago
Then the bleed on Thursday
And I've had some spotting today as well but only when wiping and very light pink. It's stopped now.

I think it mite be the baby aspirin I'm taking because another lady on here who is about 4 weeks ahead of me has been on it since her BFP and she has had on off spotting.

I do wish it wud stop happening tho because it really makes me worry.

I have another scan on the 19th so just under 2 weeks. Just praying baby is still OK and is growing and is healthy. Early pregnancy is so scary

No hon I had it happen 2 weeks after giving birth to my son. I had the symptoms of a kidney infection but then I was in severe pain and was rushed to hospital and was told Stones.
They did a x Ray and cudnt see stones but that day I passed this weird thing that looked like a crystal, the pain was worse than labour.
Horrible.

As soon as I passed that I was fine. I think the pain was when it was in my tubes.

Yes I had spotting at 14dpo
Then more about 2 weeks ago
Then the bleed on Thursday
And I've had some spotting today as well but only when wiping and very light pink. It's stopped now.

I think it mite be the baby aspirin I'm taking because another lady on here who is about 4 weeks ahead of me has been on it since her BFP and she has had on off spotting.

I do wish it wud stop happening tho because it really makes me worry.

I have another scan on the 19th so just under 2 weeks. Just praying baby is still OK and is growing and is healthy. Early pregnancy is so scary

Yeah, that sounds like a lovely stone for sure...man as if you hadnt already had enough pain with labor.

Yes, early pregnancy is terrible with the mind games of what if. After loss that ia, beforw I had any I was obvious amd that you got pregnant then came baby.

I am wiser now.

But thats not to say I wouldn't be oer joyed to be preggy. Its like one minute Id be smiling thw next crying and on and on....because I dont think I could ever breathe easy with help.

Have you tried anything for your nerves? Yoga, deep breathing? Any therapeutic. Prayer and reading positive stories can help when the mind starts to wonder.

As for baby aspirin, yes, I have tried it before but it made my oeruid more flowy. Like normal it is light but ir was a decent flow. Does your doc recommend it for you?
Hugs

Yeah, that sounds like a lovely stone for sure...man as if you hadnt already had enough pain with labor.

Yes, early pregnancy is terrible with the mind games of what if. After loss that ia, beforw I had any I was obvious amd that you got pregnant then came baby.

I am wiser now.

But thats not to say I wouldn't be oer joyed to be preggy. Its like one minute Id be smiling thw next crying and on and on....because I dont think I could ever breathe easy with help.

Have you tried anything for your nerves? Yoga, deep breathing? Any therapeutic. Prayer and reading positive stories can help when the mind starts to wonder.

As for baby aspirin, yes, I have tried it before but it made my oeruid more flowy. Like normal it is light but ir was a decent flow. Does your doc recommend it for you?
Hugs

That's like me. Like one minute I'm excited and the next supper anxious.
I pray daily and read the bible and I also read alot of books.

I get so lost in a good book.

I watched season 1 2 and 3 of stranger things so I keep my mind as busy as I can.
I love watching the live pregnancy test videos on YouTube, esp the ones that have been trying for ages it makes me cry tears of joy.

I'm gonna to speak to my midwife at tye booking in appointment next week about the aspirin and spotting and see what she says.

I've had nothing today, so was only yesterday when I wiped about 3 times then nothing.
Screenshot_20210208-205457_Google.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->