6 weeks and bleeding

Very happy that you had a day of nothing. Baby aspirin is pretty powerful. So tiny too.

Are you feeling thirsty?

Very happy that you had a day of nothing. Baby aspirin is pretty powerful. So tiny too.

Are you feeling thirsty?

I've had no spotting today.
Do u think it is the aspirin? I mite start a post about it.

I lost my appetite about 4 days b4 my BFP still the same now but yes I do get very thirsty hon.

Thanks ladies.

I did have some more yesterday and the day b4 but nothing today.
I've not taken the aspirin yet but hard to tell if that or not.

I have started another post in the hope ladies that have been on baby aspirin in early pregnancy say they had spotting to if I new that was what it was then I'd feel more relaxed.

With all my other losses bleeding was heavy so I'm hoping that's a good sign all is well.

I remember being told by my midwife when I was pregnant with DS that spotting is very common in the first trimester but I only had about 3 episodes of it from 12 to 13 weeks.
Then it stopped.

I wasn't taking baby aspirin with him in early pregnancy tho but I did start it in 2nd tri.

It's so scary when it happens.

Now I've gotten this far and seen baby I really don't want to lose this rainbow.
7 weeks tomorrow

Oh my gosh, I can totally understand where you are coming from. That was me the whole while pregnant with my only child. Had lost every one but her and I'm not quite sure when I started to breathe easy and pray believing she would be ok. But I did and I pray for you to get to that point too. Deep breaths.:hugs:

Glad the spotting seems to have stopped fx’d. I think it is v common for aspirin to cause spotting. Would definitely chat to your midwife about it.

I take 150mg aspirin from day one of pregnancy and inject with blood thinners daily from 5 weeks pregnant. If I don't my body kills my babies xx

I take 150mg aspirin from day one of pregnancy and inject with blood thinners daily from 5 weeks pregnant. If I don't my body kills my babies xx

Did u spot hon?

It makes sense that aspirin would make you spot as in low doses it’s a blood thinner, and pregnancy makes your blood volume increase so I would think tiny blood vessels are easier damaged at the moment anyway plus something is thinning your blood on top, so it makes perfect sense :)

Thanks ladies..

No more spotting since so that's good.
I'm still taking the baby aspirin.
Macca and folate.

Been feeling sick and have a tiny bump/bloat going on and boobs are more fuller and vainy so hoping it's all a good sign all is well.

I had the hook effect happen to me today.
I haven't tested in ages and just thought why not and line was faint so I added water and tested again and Line really dark.
Guess that means my HCG levels are crazy high I hope that's a good sign.

Counting the days down to my scan. Still nervous about it but a little excited.
Just hope it goes really well and there's still only one baby in there lol :shy:

Thanks Bev.
I think it was down to the aspirin but maybe settled now hopefully.

Thanks ladies..

No more spotting since so that's good.
I'm still taking the baby aspirin.
Macca and folate.

Been feeling sick and have a tiny bump/bloat going on and boobs are more fuller and vainy so hoping it's all a good sign all is well.

I had the hook effect happen to me today.
I haven't tested in ages and just thought why not and line was faint so I added water and tested again and Line really dark.
Guess that means my HCG levels are crazy high I hope that's a good sign.

Counting the days down to my scan. Still nervous about it but a little excited.
Just hope it goes really well and there's still only one baby in there lol :shy:
My HGC levels were high and doubling fast and I definitely only have one little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->