6 weeks and no sickness

AmyGibb1997

Reaction score
im 6 weeks today but still have absolutely no sickness. Is this a bad sign? Getting myself worked up

I've had no symptoms at all with this one and I'm normally on anti sickness tablets from 6 -14 weeks x

I didn't have any sickness on my daughter and I don't have any now, I'm just super tired and have a lot of mild pains low down in my stomach throughout the day which I assume is everything moving around in there. I have seen baby and its heartbeat too so I know everything is as it should be :) fingers crossed it stays that way x

I've basically had zero symptoms this full pregnancy, no sickness, only very mild cramps on and off, no cravings. Just more tired than usual

I had sickness from 5/6 weeks with my first 2 babies and I was worried with this baby when week 6 passed with no sickness! It finally hit around week 8 and it was horrendous, worse than I've had it with my other two! It finally ended at 14 weeks but I'm still nauseous to this day!

I'm sure everything is fine and please, enjoy this moment of no sickness lol

Some people never get it, it started at 9 weeks with my first and I was sick about 2 times from 8 weeks with my second. :)

My sickness kicked in around 8 and a half weeks. I did have some queeziness from around week 6 but it really wasnt that bad and it was only here and there. But at 8 and a half weeks it really kicked in. I have only been sick once tho and the rest of the time I just felt sick and wud dry heave.
Some womon dont get any sickness at all so I really wudnt worry. The main persistent symptoms I had were really sore tender boobs and the tiredness kicked in around week 8.

I'm sure all is fine hon.

So at 6+4 the sickness has come down on me like a tone of bricks... well I did ask for it

So at 6+4 the sickness has come down on me like a tone of bricks... well I did ask for it

I found once I started worrying about not being sick, it came, then I was sick too much and lost over a stone, worried again lol

With both my daughters i didnt have any sickness or nausea till 9 weeks, and even then it wasnt much, mostly just felt sickly, tired and week like ive got a cold coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->