6 weeks and wiping brown discharge

Hi, at 6 weeks i also had bleeding next to my yolk sac and was having a lot of brown discharge. I went back for a scan at 8 weeks and the bleeding was gone. The nurse assured me that it can happen- it can be left over from implantation or can be from a bit of tearing but it doesn't mean the worse is going to happen! I hope that it goes well for you, sending lots of love xxx

Hi, just thought I would share and hopefully encourage some of you. At 6 weeks i had a terrifying instance of bright red bleeding with some small clots. It stopped by the same evening, but spotting continued for several days. I decided not to go to the hospital because there is nothing there is not really anything to see that early and there is nothing they could do if I was miscarrying except let it run its course. I also did not have anything more than mild cramping which had been going on since implantation. At 7w5d, I finally had my dating ultrasound and got to see a healthy heartbeat :). I am now 9w4d and all is still good! Also, a friend of mine had spotting until about 12 weeks and then she passed a clot which had apparently been stuck on top of her uterus... Her daughter is very healthy and about to turn two :).
It is absolutely terrifying, but most of the information I found said that miscarriage generally comes with bleeding AND severe cramps.

I'm six weeks and I've had cramping since week five. I think it's normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->