6 weeks EWCM?

StranjeGirl

First time mommy!
Reaction score
So this is the time I would be ovulating if I hadn't gotten a bfp, and today I had a good amount of ewcm? Has anyone had this at around this time? I am freaking out thinking that maybe I am not pregnant and I am ovulating now??? I also have mid cycle spotting that clears up right around ovulation, and I've had it since getting a bfp and even that has lessened like it normally would at this time. I'm too scared to take another test!!! I read that menopause can cause a false pregnancy test. What if I am just going into early menopause and that is why I got a pos test?

EWCM is caused by oestrogen and you have lots of that whilst pregnant.

How would menopause cause a positive pregnancy test? The only thing that turns a test positive is HCG.

And if you were in early menopause your cycles would not be regular - they would be screwy. So you likely wouldn't be ovulating exactly when you would expect to.

Discharge during pregnancy is weird. Try not to read too much into it.

thanks britgirl! I looked online and I guess it is not uncommon. According to what I've read, strangely there tends to be hcg in women who are entering menopause. But you are right...I guess I probably wouldn't be ovulating if I was entering menopause! I think I was just feeling very irrational this morning. Ive been feeling like AF is coming all day, so just a bit scared!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->