6 weeks feeling exhausted

wildflower79

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling like this? I feel like I could just sleep all day today! The house looks like a bombs hit it and I just don't have the energy to do anything. Feeling so overwhelmed and tearful with it too. It's not helping that I've had a horrible cold/virus thing for a couple of weeks now, which I think is just adding to the tiredness.

I've been having overwhelming fatigue the past couple weeks. It is completely normal. Your body is going through a lot making a baby right now.

I've been feeling that way for the past 6-7 weeks cant clean cant cook cant do much at all and I have three boys to look after😲

I am absolutely exhausted too! I've been getting 8-9 hours of sleep a night and I feel I could easily sleep another 8-9 hours on top of that! But I have to work, so I MUST get out of bed. Trust me, if I didn't have work, I'd be in the bed all day and night. As it is, I only get to lounge around on Saturday and Sunday.

Me too! I would nap when my LO would nap and even after the nap I'm still so drowsy. Today is my first day feeling not so drowsy and now I'm worried lol.

I am 5 weeks and I get off and on exhaustion. I didn't feel tired with my son but I do with this one.

I feel like this all the time dont help my lil girl whos 3 is up between 4.45-7 every morn

Omg I'm beyond exhausted!!! Had a 2 hour nap
today. Wake up every morning feeling like I've never slept!
Just got to go with it and let our bodies do what they need to I guess :) xxx *yawn* xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->