6 weeks on...

haze

Mum + Pink Bump
Reaction score
still no af, i hate this waiting game. how long after mmc/d&c should i expect af? any ladies experiences would be really helpful to hear

Hey hun i am in the same boat i did not have a d& c thow i had a natural mc i have strated ttc straight away and not waited for my first period,

Its been 3 weeks since i have stoped bleading.

xxx

we didnt wait either, but im not sure when i'm due so not sure if i am late or i have to wait another 2 weeks till af comes, its infuriating :(

hey

I know its soooooooo anoying Before we started to ttc again i went to the doctors and had a convo about ttc straight away and they said that it is fine that there is no risk.

I bleed for about 2 1/2 weeks very bad i am so happy that i have stoped bleading and now i am ttc :)
How far gone was you and what was the mc like!

xxxx

i had a scan at 11 weeks and found out baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks i decided to have a d&c to get it all over and done with, stoped bleeding 10days later and started trying again straight away. so just waiting for af now or a bfp but not holding out much hope for bfp to be honest.

it is soo hard i jest fell like i am in square one again i dont do the ovalation tests or do temprature, I just wont it to come natural.

I was very very lucky i came of the pill and 2 months latter i got pregnant i only had one normal period, The nurse said that is why i maybe had the mc but i will never now,

How long have you been ttc? Or was the bmf a surprise. xx

im sorry for your loss x
we'd been trying for 2 months and got pregnant the 2nd month. hoping it will be quick again this time.

me to :)
Hopefully we can get he posatives this month :)

xxxx

Sorry you girls are waiting. I had a natural miscarraige at 7 weeks. Passed most everything on June 26th and only bled for a week after. I also started ttc straight away, but I have been temp charting and doing opks and have not O'd. Im now on CD32 (counting CD1 as the day I passed everything - or CD22 if I go by the day my hcg hit 0). If Im CD32 I am late to O, if Im CD22 Im not late yet. (Normally O on CD30). I feel like AF might be coming though, I guess its just a waiting game.

Sarahjane its interesting that the nurse said you might have m/c because you only had been off the pill 2 months. I concieved the month I went off the pill, had my withdrawal bleed and then never had AF got bfp instead. I know I m/c because the gestational sac was too small, but I wonder if it had something to do with me not waiting long enough after being off the pill.

hey vanillaster

What she said was because my boady was so use to the pill and then coming of and only having one normal cycle it might be had a effect i am really now sure i will never now. xx

hey, I'm sorry for your loss :hugs:
You're right it is a waiting game and a frustrating one at that! AF can vary from women to women. I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks and AF didn't arrive 7 or 8 weeks later. I read it can take up to several weeks for her to turn up.

hey vanillaster

What she said was because my boady was so use to the pill and then coming of and only having one normal cycle it might be had a effect i am really now sure i will never now. xx

That is true that you will probably never know. But it happened so fast the last time that hopefully it will be the same this time. Im hoping its as easy for me this time as it was last. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->