6 weeks pregnant. Heavy bleeding help!!!

Gab18

Reaction score
Hi I'm currently around 6 weeks pregnant. This is my third pregnancy (no children) had miscarriage in 2011. Ectopic in March had right tube removed. I am really worried I had a scan last week but there was just an empty sac, they said it could be because it's too early. But last night had really bad cramping. Worse than a period and heavy bleeding with clots. Rang epu not much help won't see me for a week...but now the pain has eased and no heavy bleeding it's just light brown...sorry tmi...but now I'm scared is this normal??

Thanks Gabby xx

I didnt wanna read and run, Im sorry but its not normal with heavy bleeding and clots :( Clots are usually a bad sign.

I had a miscarriage last month, was bleeding, clots, cramps and backache :(

Hope you are ok, its not easy when you start bleeding in pregnancy, is there any way you could see a professional any sooner? xx

A week seems a long time to wait. Is there anyone else you can see? Or even going to the er?

I'm sorry this is happening. :(

Hi thanks for replying. Nurse said they are really busy on a Friday so couldn't get me in..she said unless the pain is unbearable go to a&e. But the pain has stopped. But my last mc I passed it in few hours and was non stop bleeding. That's why I'm confused. X

could the er see you sooner? my obgyn sees women immediately if they have bleeding and cramping that worries them. even when i didnt have bleeding but just cramping, they let me come in because i asked if i could. if my obgyn made me wait more than even a day, id go to a hospital's er if its bleeding AND cramping.

You should really get it checked... but if it stopped then its a good sigh that baby might be ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->