6 weeks with baby number 3 and showing already!

linzibaby3

Reaction score
Hi mummys, im 6 weeks pregnant with baby number 3 and i have a bump already and my clothes are feeling tight. I was big with my 2 girls but didnt show this eaarly. Is this happening to anyone else? x

I am 7 weeks with baby number too and am starting to show already as well - I think it's mostly bloating but still I can't do my pants up!!

It's common to bloat horribly in the early weeks. My comfy workout pants felt tight today when I put them on.

Yeah I have been so bloated since the beginning. I bought some bigger clothes as everything was tight.

Ive been super blpated , bur the past 2 days my stomach has gone down a bot which confirms it was bloat....im sure in a couple weeks it will go down a bit, and in a few weeks the proper bump will start :)

Me too! I think it's also bloat, mostly. But at the same time... it's like I can feel my regular pants press uncomfortably against me there. So, it's not so much as they are tight as uncomfortable. I dunno. Am I weird or do others experience this, too?

I went ahead and switched to some of my maternity pants. They're a little big for me right now, but so much more comfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->