:angel:
Teeny Weeny :hugs:
beneathmywing:hugs:
Dollybird:hugs:
Butterfly2015:hugs:
happynewmom1:hugs:
nickielg :hugs:
penelopejones :hugs:

PS. Made a signature image for our group, if you want it, PM me for the link :flower: I also put it on page 3!

PSS. once we start learning genders I will post an icon by your name :)blue: or :pink:), if you will be team :yellow: and know now I can put that by your name already :flower: Also any changes to due date along the way I'll update :flower:

*** To join Facebook group add her as a friend and she'll let you join https://www.facebook.com/JojoHumphreys

1) When is your due date? -

2) Whats your name? -

3) Where are you located? -

4) Occupation? -

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? -

6) How long TTC? -

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? -

*copy/paste the above and fill in your answers. As much or as little as you'd like to share :flower:

1) When is your due date? - November 21st!

2) Whats your name? - Danielle

3) Where are you located? - Tennessee

4) Occupation? - SAHM & photographer on the side

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - 1 dd, this is our last!

6) How long TTC? - took 5 cycles :flower:

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - Married for 3.5 years, been together 8. DH is 33 and I'm almost 28. I am still nursing dd, will wean soon though. I gained 80lbs with her pregnancy :wacko: I'm staying healthy this time!!!! I had an emergency c section with her due to high BP and hoping for a VBAC this time! Also I will be over the moon for a boy or girl, but am hoping more for a girl. I grew up with sisters and would love her to have a relationship like I have with them :flower:

Thanks for setting this up Danielle!

1) When is your due date? - November 6th

2) Whats your name? - Lauren

3) Where are you located? - Angus, Scotland

4) Occupation? - Social Care Officer

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - No other children, would like one more. Hopefully one boy and one girl :happydance:

6) How long TTC? - I had been TTC for two cycles.

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - I'm 25, OH is 33 and it's also his first child. We're hoping to stay team yellow, but that might change nearer the 20 week scan :haha:

1) When is your due date? 3rd nov at the moment but will be c sec so likely to change.

2) Whats your name? Abby

3) Where are you located? UK

4) Occupation? baby sensory class leader and I run babycalm and ToddlerCalm workshops

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? yes 1 dd aged 3. No more after this.

6) How long TTC? 3 cycles

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? im 28 (29 in 3 weeks) dh is 29. I have lupus and a neurological issue so will be having a c sec under general. We swayed for a boy so would love one but obviously will be delighted with either. Have a gender reveal booked for 16 weeks!

When is your due date? - 20th nov

2) Whats your name? - cat

3) Where are you located? - norfolk uk

4) Occupation? - home mummy

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - i hav 2girls and a boy x

6) How long TTC? - 1cycle

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? -cant think atm but im sure ul all figure me out xx

1) When is your due date? - 25th Nov

2) Whats your name? -Jo / Mojo

3) Where are you located? - Catterick

4) Occupation? - MAM

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - Maddox 4, Nathan 2 and maybe another aftert this bump

6) How long TTC? -:blush: 3 weeks....

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? -im 28 (29 in july) and ive been with OH 12 years!

TEAM :yellow:

When is your due date?
November 10, 2015

Whats your name?
Rachel

Where are you located?
Wyoming

Occupation?
Just a stay-at-home-mom for now.

Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more?
I have two boys - Ethan (5) and Parker (3). We are done with #3 :cloud9:

How long TTC?
Caught it on the 3rd cycle (I'm still in shock!)

Any other fun info you want us to know?
I am 27, and DH is 35, we've been married for 6 years in April, together for 7.5 :thumbup:

I'm overweight and have been struggling to lose weight for the past year plus. So I am putting a lot of energy into healthy eating this pregnancy, and will try to stay as active as possible. Gaining zero pounds would be ideal, lol. But my doctor won't complain if I lose a bit, either (he encouraged it last time). :shrug:

We are hoping for a girl this time around. I'm concerned I'll have a bad case of gender disappointment if we have another boy, so we'll be finding out the gender so that I have time to come to terms with a possible boy.

My other two pregnancies were fairly easy. #1 was a breeze, after the morning sickness wore off in early second trimester. #2 brought a lot of pelvic pain, but that was the only trouble I had. I'm concerned the SPD will come back with this pregnancy, but I think I am more prepared for it, so we'll see!

Yay this is fun, nice job Danielle! Love the signature too!

1) When is your due date? - November 19

2) Whats your name? - Jess

3) Where are you located? - Maine, USA

4) Occupation? - Commercial Fisherman

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - This is our first, not sure how many we'll have, I've always thought at least 3 but we'll see how it goes!

6) How long TTC? - First month trying

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - I'm 28 and DH is 35 and is from Scotland. Been married for 1 year 7 months, together 4 1/2 years. I think we will be team :yellow:

1) When is your due date? - November 4th

2) Whats your name? - mrs bump for now

3) Where are you located? - Bucks, uk

4) Occupation? - I work in social housing

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - I have a little boy who is nearly 2. Dh says we are only allowed 2 but I'd like 3.

6) How long TTC? - 2 cycles

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - My son looks exactly like me so I'm really hoping baby no 2 looks a bit more like Dh. Poor man, it looks like I cloned my son. Oh and I've lived in the us and Canada but I now live in the uk, which is where I'm from. I'm also a little bit obsessed with cloth nappies, so if anyone is interested then please ask.

When is your due date?
November 10, 2015

Whats your name?
Rachel

Where are you located?
Wyoming

Occupation?
Just a stay-at-home-mom for now.

Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more?
I have two boys - Ethan (5) and Parker (3). We are done with #3 :cloud9:

How long TTC?
Caught it on the 3rd cycle (I'm still in shock!)

Any other fun info you want us to know?
I am 27, and DH is 35, we've been married for 6 years in April, together for 7.5 :thumbup:

I'm overweight and have been struggling to lose weight for the past year plus. So I am putting a lot of energy into healthy eating this pregnancy, and will try to stay as active as possible. Gaining zero pounds would be ideal, lol. But my doctor won't complain if I lose a bit, either (he encouraged it last time). :shrug:

We are hoping for a girl this time around. I'm concerned I'll have a bad case of gender disappointment if we have another boy, so we'll be finding out the gender so that I have time to come to terms with a possible boy.

My other two pregnancies were fairly easy. #1 was a breeze, after the morning sickness wore off in early second trimester. #2 brought a lot of pelvic pain, but that was the only trouble I had. I'm concerned the SPD will come back with this pregnancy, but I think I am more prepared for it, so we'll see!

Im in the same boat hun i started a thread in third trimester about weight loss if ud like we could chat about it. Also i sooooo want another girl i dont cope aswell with th boisterous nature of my son lmao but were gunna b team yellow lol xx

Thanks for the new thread :)

1) When is your due date? - 16/11/15

2) Whats your name? - emily but call me em :)

3) Where are you located? - lancashire. Uk

4) Occupation? - Admin for a busy hospital ward

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - 4 children. Two girls and two boys aged 18, 17, 13 and 2.

6) How long TTC? - 12 months and then we gave up trying two months ago and decided to just be happy with the four children. Then this little oopsie came along.

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - I'm now considered a geriatric mummy at aged 36 :rofl:

1) what's your due date = 7th November 2015
2) what's your name = Susan
3) what's your location = Swindon UK
4) occupation = homemaker
5) any other children = 4 dd is 13 ds's are 11, 9 and 3
6)how long ttc = 12 cycles
7)any other fun info you'd like us to know? = will have to think about this one I think I have baby brain already lol

1) When is your due date? - 18th by my Opk but 1st day of last AF 23rd of Jan, so hoping to confirm when I know :)

2) Whats your name? - Kim

3) Where are you located? - UK

4) Occupation? - Account manager in Cosmetics

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - No, this is our first, hopefully one more

6) How long TTC? - came of pill April 2014, first and only AF jan 2015 so technically one cycle :yellow:

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - I'm 25 OH 29, been married 20 months! Excited for the arrival of bean, staying team yellow

1) When is your due date? - November 23rd

2) Whats your name? - Stefanie

3) Where are you located? - New York

4) Occupation? - Freelance court reporter

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - This will be baby number one and hoping for more!!

6) How long TTC? - 27 cycles

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - This isnt fun, but this was my second IVF cycle ans got my well overdue bfp! DH and I are over the moon!!!

Im in the same boat hun i started a thread in third trimester about weight loss if ud like we could chat about it. Also i sooooo want another girl i dont cope aswell with th boisterous nature of my son lmao but were gunna b team yellow lol xx

I'll go check it out! Thanks :)

Neither of my kids know I'm pregnant yet, but through some sneaky conversations with my older boy, I've been informed that if we were gonna have a baby, and OBVIOUSLY we aren't, but if we WERE... he'd want another brother. :rofl:

And my 3 year old says he doesn't even WANT any more babies, because HE is the baby and he LIKES being the baby, but maybe we could give him a sister. Not just any sister, but a sister that is a girl ... he made sure to clarify that several times. :rofl:

Having 2 boys already -- I halfway don't think I can cope with another one. its a little better now that they are a bit older, but really all that means is that they get into more dangerous stuff. Really not sure I can cope with that x3 :rofl:

I 1) When is your due date? - November 9th 2015 :)

2) Whats your name? - Kim

3) Where are you located? - Cornwall, UK

4) Occupation? - SAHM, wanting to start photography business :)

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? -
1 daughter who is 13 months, unsure whether we will have any more after this one

6) How long TTC? - 9 months (6 or 7 cycles)

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? -
We tried for dd for 9 months and had a miscarriage a cycle before catching, and exactly the same this time!!
First miscarriage was originally a November sparkler of 2013!
My daughter was born on valentines day which is my dad's birthday.
I am 25, born the evening of new years eve 1989, another couple of hours, I would have been a 90's baby!
Hubby is 30, we have been together for nearly 6 years and married for 2.5 years :) he proposed on my 21st birthday in front of my whole family :)

I have a degree in psychology but there are no job opportunities in Cornwall :(

Count me in!

1) When is your due date? - November 6

2) Whats your name? - Michelle

3) Where are you located? - Alaska, USA

4) Occupation? - Legal Assistant (job 1), Customer Support Manager (job 2)

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - No other kids besides a house of furkids. We'd like one more after this!

6) How long TTC? - That's a long story, haha. IUD came out in July, but I got pregnant in June. :(

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - I guess it's not fun, but this is my second marriage, which is why I'm getting a bit of a late start on makin' babies. My previous marriage was long-lasting but very abusive. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->