***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

1) When is your due date? - November 11th

2) Whats your name? - Steph

3) Where are you located? - Hayling Island, Hampshire, uk

4) Occupation? - work on a delivery team for wilkos

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - 2 boys, this is possibley our last.

6) How long TTC? - 1st - just over 2 years, 2nd - fell first month, wasn't, January we had a spilt condom, used morning after and February withdrawal method.

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - my hubby wrote the sweetest thing in my mothers day card. he wrote in the corner of my card "and from little bean who can't hear yet but knows you are great"

1) When is your due date? - November 10th (changed from 11/6)

2) Whats your name? - Celeste

3) Where are you located? - Pennsylvania, USA

4) Occupation? - Sales

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - 5 kids. This will be the last one/first one with my hubby.

6) How long TTC? - 9 months

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - DH is 37 and I'm 39. I was married before, but this is his first marriage (and his only :happydance:).

Me please!

1) When is your due date? - November 11

2) Whats your name? - Kim ( I think I'm the 3rd one :))

3) Where are you located? - Ottawa, Canada

4) Occupation? - Environmental Engineer

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - 2 sons, 8 and 2. I too am secretly hoping/praying/dying for a girl... but fully expect another boy :)

6) How long TTC? - We had 3 miscarriages between Aug 2013 and Oct 2014 so decided that we were done, then had a one shot wonder oopsie... :) And if Em is the geriatric one... not sure what that means for me... hahaha I'm 39!!!

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - Second marriage for me too :) this will be the second with my OH. Also I'll have this baby at 35-37 weeks due to some complications to my uterus.

aley I feel your pain with boys :) haha although I find with the age gap that I have (5.5 years) it's been amazing! My oldest keeps saying "if we have another boy, we deserve a urinal in the house!!!" sigh... might help lol

Thanks for setting this up :)

1) When is your due date? - November 11th

2) Whats your name? - Mommyb ;)

3) Where are you located? - Canada :)

4) Occupation? - SAHM first and fore most but I'm also a makeup artist

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - 2 boys, this will definitely be our last!

6) How long TTC? - got my BFP on my 6th cycle

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - I'm 31 and hubby is 37. Together for almost 12 years and married for just over 6. We love to buy and renovate houses. Mostly for investment. Our oldest son who is 4 has lived in 4 houses. But we are currently settled and don't plan on moving as of right now. :haha:

It's so great to learn some more about you all! Sounds like lots of ladies staying team :yellow:!!! It would be fun to keep it a surprise, but I have no patience! :haha:

Also the 11th is busy! Haha

Any changes in dates after appt just let me know and I'll update.

It's so cool how we are all over the world basically, that's what is so fun about this site :flower: looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :cloud9:

fun fact I missed: DD was born on DH's bday :flower: went into labor exactly at midnight, she came that afternoon. She must've planned it :winkwink:

Here is the link for thr signiture pic (take out both *'s) and just copy/paste it all :flower:

[*URL=https://s288.photobucket.com/user/Danielle_Harrett/media/November%20sparklers%20_zps39qvna7y.jpg.html][*IMG]https://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll170/Danielle_Harrett/November%20sparklers%20_zps39qvna7y.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Looks like Novemeber 11th is a popular due date!! :)

1) When is your due date? - November 24

2) Whats your name? - Amber

3) Where are you located? - Virginia, USA

4) Occupation? - Not working at the moment..

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - No others, planning to have one more.

6) How long TTC? - 1 cycle actively trying, not trying no preventing for 3 cycles.

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - I was born and raised in Missouri and married my soul mate in August '14 - He is in the navy and stationed in Virginia so I had to move here to be with him. We are extremely grateful to have conceived our first time trying. I don't think I've ever been this excited about anything before!!

1) When is your due date? - Nov 17

2) Whats your name? - Janna

3) Where are you located? - Canada

4) Occupation? - nurse (but mostly staying home with my girls for the past 9 months)

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - 2 girls (4 and almost 2.5)

6) How long TTC? - We weren't... LOL. This pregnancy is a big surprise!

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - We will find out the gender this time. We only planned on having 2 kids, and sold/gave away all the mat/baby stuff over the past 2 years.... So we've had enough surprise to last us a while! :winkwink:

1) When is your due date? - November 24th

2) Whats your name? -Kayla

3) Where are you located? - Texas

4) Occupation? - photographer/boring desk job

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? -1 DD we would like 3.

6) How long TTC? - 1 month

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - This will be my vbac baby I'll be seeing a midwife this go around I'm excited also a this will be a surprise gender baby:yellow:

I am so glad there are so many of us! :D Its gonna be a busy thread, for sure. I am excited to see scan pics ladies, when are we all booked in for our first ones? I have mine booked on 24th, 8 days from now! Its at 8.10pm lol but I will be posting my pics here for you all to see. I'll be 7w4d or thereabouts at the scan :)

Edit: Thats UK time btw!

I am so glad there are so many of us! :D Its gonna be a busy thread, for sure. I am excited to see scan pics ladies, when are we all booked in for our first ones? I have mine booked on 24th, 8 days from now! Its at 8.10pm lol but I will be posting my pics here for you all to see. I'll be 7w4d or thereabouts at the scan :)

I'm actually seeing a midwife so first trimester scans are usually done and unless you're not sure when your last menstrual cycle was or anything like that if you need a dating scan they give you a referral to do one I haven't picked up my midwife yet I'm going to tour the facilities actually this week and I'll pick one but I've already been looking for private ultrasound clinics and I just emailed one to see if I can get in around 10 weeks on the 29th of April hopefully I can get in!

I'm actually seeing a midwife so first trimester scans are usually done and unless you're not sure when your last menstrual cycle was or anything like that if you need a dating scan they give you a referral to do one I haven't picked up my midwife yet I'm going to tour the facilities actually this week and I'll pick one but I've already been looking for private ultrasound clinics and I just emailed one to see if I can get in around 10 weeks on the 29th of April hopefully I can get in!

Im in a similar situation actually, my first appt with the midwife isnt until 6th april, and my first scan with them will be between 11-14 weeks. I just couldnt wait that long so I've booked myself in for a private one :haha:

Im in a similar situation actually, my first appt with the midwife isnt until 6th april, and my first scan with them will be between 11-14 weeks. I just couldnt wait that long so I've booked myself in for a private one :haha:

haha! I wish I could get in sooner than 10wks but it was hard enough to find one private ultrasound clinic that would let me come in without a referral to get quick scan to check my duedate and make sure there's only one. but I can't wait to see my baby maybe then it'll feel more real! be sure to post a picture of your adorable baby bean!

aley I feel your pain with boys :) haha although I find with the age gap that I have (5.5 years) it's been amazing! My oldest keeps saying "if we have another boy, we deserve a urinal in the house!!!" sigh... might help lol

The amount of PEE ON TOILET SEATS you have to deal with as a mother of boys is NOT something they cover when you pop out a boy!! :rofl: I've actually been eyeballing my bathroom and wondering if I can put a urinal in there... :rofl: And DH's bathroom too, for that matter. Boys are gross. :haha: If #3 is a boy, I'm pretty sure a urinal would be non-negotiable! :haha:

I am excited about the age difference with my oldest and this baby. He'll be about 6.5 when Baby arrives, and he ADORES babies. Whenever my youngest niece comes over (about 3 months old now), he won't leave her side. :cloud9: So I think he's going to be very excited to learn that I'm expecting, and I reckon he'll be a great help when our bundle makes it home. :happydance: Less sure about the younger one.... he doesn't like sharing the spotlight :rofl:

My first appointment, for bloods, giving an EDD, etc, is March 23rd. I'm imagining that I'll be scheduling a scan for the end of April sometime - probably around 11 or 12 weeks... seems AGES away!

Nobody locally offers private scans though :cry: Or I'd have booked one for 8 weeks!:haha:

May I join? Just got my bfp 2 days ago.

1) When is your due date? - November 15 (by LMP) or November 22 (by O date)

2) Whats your name? - PenelopeJones for now (actually my daughter's name is Penelope)

3) Where are you located? - North Carolina, but originally from Canada (Hi Canadian friends!)

4) Occupation? - Professor

5) Any kids (besides this one)/planning on more? - DD, 19 months. May be one more after this, but not sure.

6) How long TTC? - 12 months

7) Any other fun info you want us to know? - I'm 37, DH is 34. We saw a RE last month and did a bunch of tests, then I got pregnant right after an HSG. DD was born on my birthday; this one will be due right around the time of my mom's birthday.

Yay for Sparklers!

1) My due date is November 12

2) My name is Veronica

3) I was born and raised in Ontario Canada

4) I am Operations Management at a box retail store

5) I have 1 DS age 7 in 3 days. We always said 2 but I don't know if I'm done :haha: I would love a girl so if this is another boy I think I may push for another.

6) I have been TTC number 2 since 2012, this pregnancy took 2 cycles

7) DH and I have been best friends since I was 14 and have been together for 10 years. My pregnancy is considered high risk but I am feeling pretty calm about it.

I think I will get an early scan next week and I too am looking forward to all the scan and bump pictures!

oooooo yes cant wait to see US pics! My doctor will do a "viability " scan around 7-8 weeks, so beginning of April. Hate that term, makes it sound scary :wacko: I can't wait to see our lil peanut!

So exciting for those of you that it's your 1st! I was worried I wouldn't be AS excited the 2nd time around, but I totally am :happydance::cloud9:

Oh and bump pics! I did SOME with dd, didn't remember to do weekly, and I started off over weight so didn't want any pics of my flab bump :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->