***(61) 2015 November Sparklers***

Maries-No I haven't but I will try! But this is so weird, all of a sudden I am starting to produce more! I am not sure what happened haha! And don't worry about the tooth. My son didn't get his first tooth till he was 13 months old!!

This is tmi but has anyone's period returned? I do not have mine yet and she will be 9 months next week. I had mine by now with my son. We want to start trying again in the next few months but I am not sure when I am ovulating lol!

Surprisingly after I commented here my LO started to teething. She didn't bother at all thanks God because 2 teeth came out at the same time. Also she is trying to crawl and she stands up in the bath tub. :dohh:
Glad your milk production returned!
My period returned in February my first cycle last 101 days, now is regulating to 34CD. I which my period never return so you're lucky! Also your are so lucky to start thinking in TTC, husband and I had day's that wanted to try and other that don't. Still we currently are NTNP so will see.

Wow that is awesome she gave you no trouble!! My son was like that too, he had no problems teething. Now, my daughter is a totally different story HAHAHA

Ya, my period was so weird with my son too! I would have one and then the next one wouldn't come for like 3-4 months! I did get pregnant though when my son was 10 months old even tho I was not regular, so you could still get pregnant!

Well we are starting to try but let me tell you we just started having sex again and like you said we always say we are going to do it and something comes up. Kids wake up, or just tired lol! So we aren't trying too often and we do not prevent as well. I would like to lose 15 more pounds and be pre-pregnancy weight like I was with my son (I didn't lose it all when I got pregnant with my daughter) so we shall see!

My period didn't come back till I stopped breastfeeding, when my son was 14 months old. I had a period in Nov., Dec., Jan,. then got pregnant :haha:

And I don't think its a growth spurt why my little guy isn't sleeping unless he's in a never ending growth spurt LOL

Bryce is crawling and pulling up to standing too! The time sure does fly bye. We're done, two is good for us. We aren't using any sort of birth control and we are active. But I'm just assuming I won't get my period back till I stop again.... which is risky so I guess we could end up with another :dohh: Right now I'm totally saying we are done I think because I'm still not sleeping and he still ends up in bed with me every night so I could not imagine having another baby. DH is serious about being done though he wants to get a vasectomy.

Mimzy-I got pregnant with my daughter while breastfeeding my son and I had no periods, so be careful!!! It definitely can happen lol and ya it's hard to imagine more kids when the ones you have aren't sleeping! My son is going thru this phase where he starts in his room but by like 3-5 a.m. he comes in to our room and crawls into bed with us but goes back to bed right away. I am hoping it's just a phase. He is almost 2.5 BUT everyone says to enjoy it because before you know it they will be teenagers and want nothing to do with us! So I just try to tell myself that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->