Im with you on the boobs, i was a 32dd before and loved them lol now im a 32f and there saggy, no firmness atal! When i lie down they go to the sides! Not the best look!
Theres more skin and not filled out if you know what i mean..

I really want a boob job too so i'll be intrested what other people have to say :) :thumbup: xxx

oh so glad to hear someone is the same!! i'm 5'4 and was a size 10 with 30F boobies, and now i'm a 14 and my belly and boobies look vile. i hate being naked in front of my oh now as i make myself feel sick and don't want him looking at my flabby belly and massive boobies ~(i'm breastfeeding still)
i wouldn't give lucas up for the world but i miss my body so much :( if i pump to empty my boobs they pretty much sag right down (~i'm only 20)
when i stop breastfeeding i think i'm going to have a boob job
my mum said they take like 6 months to a year to get better but i don't think mine will ever be the same

you are not alone!!!!

im saving for a boob job, and hopefully a tummy tuck
im so down about how i look and dont see why i should feel this way for the rest of my life. am giving it till ive finished having children but im pretty sure im 100% gunna get it done

I know as much as i love my Emily, i hate my body and wont let my OH see me without a bra on no more. Im only 19 aswell so it really hit my confidence :/

personally I would never go through a procedure that had a risk (albeit small) of death, and have the possibility of leaving my daughter without a mother. my boobs are pretty much the same as they were pre-pregnancy but I have a horrible flabby tummy covered in stretch marks. But that's what shapewear is for! and my OH loves how I look, he calls it my mummy pouch :haha:

But having said that, if you think the risk is worth it, and you are seriously unhappy, go for it!

I really feel for you young ladies:hugs:

I was a size 12 and a 34DD before I became pregnant, went up to a 36F during pregnancy and 3 months PP I'm a size 16 with very saggy 36E boobs.

I too love my LO and she is far more important to me than a slim, toned body but I have to admit I hate the way I look. I don't feel sexy anymore and look particularly awful naked. I am at least 35, I can only imagine what it's like to look and feel the way I do when you're in your 20's or even younger.

I'm not sure if I would have a boob job. I'm pretty scared of the idea of surgery tbh but I can see why you would want too x

Hi,

I have 2 boys aged 10 and 8 (20 months apart) and I breast fed both of them, I went from a 32c to a 32aaaaaa..... (just bags of skin basically) and I did have a boob job 7 years ago to a 32d/e, I now have a 5 week old and am breast fedding, obviously my boobs won't go completely flat again but I can see they're not a perky as they were as I'm knocking on a bit now (37) and I would definitely have my boobs redone if I'm not happy. I'm currently struggling with the fact that my body is taking longer to go back to normal this time and have just started my diet/walking the boys to school plan.

Maybe as I'm older I should be telling you all that you are beautiful the way you are (and I'm sure you are) and that you're new shape is reflecting the journey you and your body made to produce your gorgeous babies, however I'm all for a bit of surgery if required it works wonders for your self esteem!!

X

I am currently looking into getting a boob job. I was a 32B before having LO, went to a 34C, and now i am a 32AA. They really get me down as I just dont feel womanly at all anymore. I loved being pregnant and feeling all curvey. I'm 21, my OH is 20. I hate him seeing me with no top on. In a result I have 0 confidence xx

It was really painful/uncomfortable for the first 24hours but then eased off, although as my DS was 18 months at the time I had to be careful around him...him running into me for hugs etc!!

If you're planning more babies I would suggest waiting until your family is complete!!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->