63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Hi!

I'd like to join! This is my first time TTC, but been temping for a few months. I think I will ovulate today and normally have a 12 day LP. So I'll be testing the 6th of March if AF doesn't arrive!

I'd like to join. I've officially hit my 1 year mark with no successful pregnancies. Here's hoping!

I'll be testing on March 16

Took my first dose of femara last night and I'm feeling nauseated and dizzy :( its pretty severe nausea. I hope I won't feel like this for the next 5 days. I was hoping since I was on the lowest dose that I wouldn't experience any side effects. Should have known better. My body has always been very sensitive to hormone fluctuations

Hows everyone feeling, I am trying to stay off testing until 1st March which i will be past my expected AF. My cycle length varies but i am pretty sure i ovulated 14th/15th Feb putting me at 4-5 DPO, last month i tested from 7dpo and everyday until AF Showed i am really trying not to do that this month.... Any tips to stay away from HPTs. :)

Awww Belle sorry you are feeling pants! Maybe the nausea will settle once your body gets used to the femara! Xx

Just noticed my ticker is out --- I'm actually on cycle day 4!

My ovulation pain disappeared this morning. I thought maybe id ovulated. Clearly not because it's back!

Hope you feel better soon Belle.
So shit when you feel crap. but us TTC ladies will try anything. Give it a go and see what happens, if it doesnt agree with you then next thing on the list!!

Getting my lap and hysto tomorrow.
Have had a bit of a nightmare as the nurse called me friday evening to say they took the wrong bloods..i gave them the pieces of paper they gave me so its totally their fault. They said i need to go two hours early to give more blood and they'll decide on the day, nightmare. So fingers crossed!

Thanks London! So far today it seems like the nausea only comes up after I eat, so its pretty tolerable the rest of the time. I guess I can live with that as its not 24/7

Thats sucky about your bloodwork!! I hope all will go well tomorrow and that they can get it all sorted out for you! I'm wishing you luck!

Hi. This is my first time ever posting on a forum like this. I'm 33, don't have any kids, and just had my first cycle where I used fertility treatments (clomid, ovidrel, and IUI), and I was told to test on March 3rd and not before that, so that's the plan. I'm in my two week wait and thought it may be helpful to talk to others who are also waiting to test.

Joining too. I'm waiting to O, I hope it won't be late again (like last cycle - first cycle after a chemical) I'm expecting it around this Friday and AF around 7th March. But I won't be testing until a couple of days later if it doesn't show.
Looking forward to chatting with you girls and I hope many of us get our BFP in March.

Welcome to the new joiners. Good luck to you all.

Katy, its so nice to see someone else with the same name as me spelt the same way. Imo it's the correct spelling :haha:

Thanks 28329.
Actually, my real name is Katja :winkwink:. And my boys' names are Jakob and Patrik. It's the correct spelling where I'm from.

Hi ladies! I might be jumping the gun a bit; AF hasn't actually shown yet, but my temps really look like she will very soon.

I honestly have no idea when I will even O next, and there will be about a week in March that I can't temp, but I'll probably try to at least do OPKs.

Can you just put me down as a ? for when I'll test right now?

Welcome all so far - i will add everyone as they come along. Please let me know if I get any of the dates wrong :)
For now I am just staying in the background- will chat more at the start of the month.
Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->