63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

Hey ladies! CD 19 over here, just waiting to O! We leave on vacation tonight for a week so I am a little stressed that I wont be able to temp anymore (I mean I guess I could... But I dont want to obsess the whole vacation! And our sleep routine will be totally off..) but DH's family has a history of making vacation babies :winkwink:. This will be the first time that Ov will actually happen during a vacation, so I am hoping for a surprise! If nothing else, it will make the tww go a little faster. Good luck to the ladies who are testing in the upcoming week! Can't wait to see the BFPs when I get back.

Hello ladies! This is a new account due to password problems so I'm not a stranger to this forum but haven't been on for a couple of years!

Currently in the throws of TTC number 3! I came off BCP on the 9th March, felt ovulation and went for it rather than waiting for a full cycle. So now it's waiting game and I'm hoping for a BFP very soon! As I haven't had AF it's tricky to know when to test so I've just been doing them most days :')

Good to luck to all who are testing in the last few days of March! <3 <3 <3 x

Update: E2 levels rose from 294 to 382 in 24 hours. Continuing with Luveris + GonalF (slightly increased dose) tonight in the hopes that we get above 600. Feeling cautiously hopeful....!!

Test was :bfn: but the :witch: is still a no-show. I'll be testing again beginning of April if AF hasn't shown up...

Morning all! I need some advice... well not advise, more reassurance.

I went to the Doctor's yesterday and they did a test which she said has come up a very faint positive. I've since taken FRER which show a BFN. I've always thought they were more sensitive than the tests the GP uses? I'm from the UK so I think they're still the old type, flat handled not the curvy swervy one.

I'm going to continue as if I pregnant for now, not sure when AF is due as I came off BCP at the beginning of this month.

Hope everyone is doing well and good luck to those still to test this month!

<3

Congrats Chief! Hope it is a sticky bean! I would keep testing (because I am nuts). Maybe try a different brand?

Afm, I am out this month. Temp dropped, started spotting last night, and a bfn this morning. On to April.

Got my period today so I am out as well.

I'm so so sorry Lar. I wish I could trade with you

I got my :bfp: this morning

congrats wrapunzel!

I wasn't "sure" that I was pregnant, but I was confident enough that I even had a blood test done this morning. I feel like an idiot now.

Hey. It's okay. Hope is precious, keep that ember of hope alive in you because one day it's going to bloom into a beautiful life. What's your plan for the next cycle?

With 12 bfp's this month, we managed only 19% success rate. Congrats to all the positive ladies! Hopefully those of you who got caught by the witch will have learnt a lot and i pray that you get your bfp's very soon!
It was for sure my favourite cycle since i got lucky. 8th cycle trying for #1 and i am now a (very sick) 6w2d along! I have never before been so happy about feeling so bad. Im sending you all some baby dust:dust:

I wish I could share my BFP with everyone. I wonder why March had such low success?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->