63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

It was crazy- second craziest I've ever had.

Ahh, Im probably out.
13DPO, BFN and having AF type cramps for the last few days.
Temp dropped a bit this morning, cervix low firm, so onto next month.
AF is due tomorrow

I was out early this month but will be testing again on the 31st for another round. This cycle has been the most normal so far. And if we have been lucky to conceive then it will be a honeymoon baby!

The last few days of this TWW are killing me. Since hearing my RE say it was an ideal cycle bc I had three good eggs and DH had a good sperm count, it's messed with my head. Then with a blood drop at 7dpo and a 2 hour dizzy spell at 10dpo, I have got myself feeling really hopeful. Now I am anxious because I remember how much of a let down it was in the past when I convinced myself I was pregnant and I was wrong. I am worried about going through that again. Last night I had a dream that I had a baby in me but when I pulled it out, it was a baby doll and not a real baby. Then when I woke up, my boobs felt super light, soft, and squishy. Has anyone ever experienced that in early pregnancy? I was disappointed because I thought they would be firm and heavy if I was pregnant, but I realize everybody's body reacts differently. Thanks for letting me vent here. I wish there was a pregnancy-safe-two-week-wait chill pill, because clearly this woman right here could use one.

Cp TEST! :)

Hope I'm sorry you think you are out :(

LAR- I find the end of the tww the hardest ! Hang in there.

My hcg went from 21 to 82 in 48 h. :)

Lol as my temp has been 97.73 and 97.77 the last 2 days going to just call it a light af. So on cd 6 now.

I know I don't post here often, but thought I'd give an update that I got my BFP today! Good luck to all who have yet to test, and sending baby dust to those who are onto the next cycle :)

Sorry Hope that things aren't looking very promising for this month :(

Cp - I'm sorry I should have paid more attention when reading your chart. I thought your temps where still above 98.

Congrats MommyPrice!

Don't feel bad Mom15. Most of them were still up. I adjusted some but the last two have been above 98. Craziness already but all hpt I took have been negative.The odd thing is the weird pressures and cramps I'm still getting.

Cppeace I'm bummed for you, but so glad to see you back - the last I'd heard from you, you thought about taking a long breat <3

AFM, ultrasound this morning showed 2 promising looking follicles on my right ovary. Jsut waiting to see if my blood tests show good estrogen levels; dr thinks we'll probably trigger Wednesday for IUI on Thursday! :D :D :D

Edit: well, blood test showed crap levels. Dr says this means poor quality eggs. Giving me a shot of Luveris tonight, will check E2 levels again in the morning. I was so optimistic too. :(

sorry Tristansmom about the news you got. i hope the shot works for you!

I see a line, but I don't see any color on it. does that mean it is negative? I am really bad at this. I never even thought to look for lines so light before, until I came on here and saw the tests that people were posting. Any thoughts? I don't know if you can see anything in the picture. Still no AF but it's technically not late because my cycle is not very regular. I am 15dpo today.

Attachments

• 20170328_053839 (1).jpg
    20170328_053839 (1).jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 12
line with no color is called an evap

You're not out yet :hugs:

thanks wrapunzel. I figured it wasn't positive. I guess I will test again tomorrow if I don't get AF. how long are you supposed to hold your urine for? I only held mine for about 3 hours because I have to pee all the time, which is not really something new for me.

First pee of the morning by default has been held for many hours. If you don't drink after first pee, second pee will be even more concentrated

Last month when I was doing holds this is what I did

Chug 12-16oz of water
Pee
Don't drink
Pee again, check the time if it's only a little pee
Don't drink
Pee again if it was kinda big, check the time
Don't drink
Pee at 2 hrs from the little pee, should be barely any and a nice dark yellow.

But it wrecked my kidneys doing it every afternoon. Be a smarter cookie than I am :haha:

Also I've heard of ladies getting BFN on their concentrated first morning pee, then BFP with diluted afternoon pee. So it depends on when your body is producing hormone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->