63 (&counting) Lucky MARCH testers come together!

I got a faint line!!! I would love to post a picture, but my phone broke last night. Screen had been broken and went completely black finally. I am also spotting again, so I hope I am not heading for another chemical. I didn't get a line last month until 12 dpo though so that makes me hopeful! I will keep you posted.

I'm sorry for those who have done everything they can and still didn't get a bfp :(

I have the monster off all headaches and started spotting, so af will be here momentarily. I'm out.

Congratulation Mom15!

am feeling dissapointed.... much more so than normal. i did an Early FR yesterday and it was a bfn :( im symptom spotting like a mad machine im now 12 dpo. and my boobs have been hurting for 6 days now and im having crazy dreams and am tired all the time :( grumpy Romans!!!!

fingers crossed for you poohbeaqr and so sorry cppeace

Congrats Mom15!

Sorry you've been bitten by the symptom spotting bug Roman. She is cruel and plays such tricks!

Congrats mom! Fx'd for a sticky bean!

Afm: I'm officially out. On to April! Please please pleeeeeeeease let me have a Christmas baby!

Fx to those still in!

Congrats Mom15!
AFM: Well, my "AF" is/was unusually light and day one was very light, day two medium in the AM- down to very light in the night, now day three just spotting. My nipples are very sensative and I don't feel like the early days of a new cycle. Usually the first week I feel cold, calm, sleep less, which is not how I feel currently. Sigh. I dunno what's up.

I'm out this month. The frustration is REAL. AF even started right on the button, exactly two weeks from the day I spotted. I decided to see about getting the HSG test done, because I truly want to rule out any possible issues before I try Clomid, so I have it scheduled for next Monday (CD 12). Seems awfully close to my O date but they said it's within range so we shall see! As sad as this sound I hope there IS a blockage because I would love for that to explain why it's taking so long to conceive. After that, THEN I'm going to take the Clomid.

So on to the April thread I go! SO MANY HAPPY CONGRATULATIONS to those with a BFP this month!

So far so good...at 10 dpo my hcg was 21 and progesterone at 10.1 (a bit low they said) Only time will tell, but spotting has stopped for now :)

still no AF but still getting BFN on this mornings test. ???? congrats Mom15!!!

Congrats to all those who received their :bfp: and good luck to those still waiting to test!

I'm due for AF around the 28/29th so will probably test on the 30th if the :witch: hasn't arrived by then. Yes, I know, I'm one of the weird ones who doesn't test early... :haha:

Jumping in if I may?! Currently on CD29 of what are usually anywhere from 35-49 day cycles. Putting myself at 8dpo today going by opks and planning to test on Sunday.

Current symptoms are lots of cramping on and off, some quite sharp stabbing/pinching pains in right side yesterday, tired, grumpy and usual af symptoms (except it's too early in my cycle for those)

Well my temp is still way up so if it is still up tomorrow I will test again.

FX Cppeace! Hoping it was late implantation and your last test was too early.

Going in for second blood draw in an hour, but won't have results till tomorrow, I assume. Lines have gotten darker though and no more spotting except one time when I wiped.

Sounds good Mom15. Your numbers should be great!

Mom15 congratulations! And good luck to those waiting to test. My next test date will be April 9th if I have my regular 30 day cycle this time around. This will be our last chance to get pregnant within a year of our last positive test, so I am really hoping for a miracle this month. My HSG was on Friday, and it showed just one tube open so I am not holding out a ton of hope. Less than a year ago both were open... :shrug:.

Hi ladies! I'm back from a long (but awesome) two-week vacation.
Sorry that I can't catch up on everyone's posts but that would just be way too much!
So congrats to all those who have gotten BFPs so far!

AFM - I wasn't able to temp at all while away, and I was way too busy to do OPKs (though they don't seem to agree with me anyway. PCOS.) BUT I had EWCM last Wednesday, which is a rarity for me these days. I also have had tender breasts for almost a week, which has previously been an AF symptom. We did manage to BD a lot at the end of our vacation, when we didn't have to share rooms with people, but since I don't know when I O'd, I can't say if I really have a chance for a bfp this month. BUT, with such awful, irregular cycles, if AF comes next week, as I think she will, it will be my first cycle less than 40 days since my cycles returned from their 2.5 year hiatus! My temps since I've been home indicate that I O'd at some point, so that's good. I'll just have to wait for AF or a bfp to guess the date.

I slept bad, woke way so don't trust today's temp. So didn't test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->