66 days since last AF...anyone else??

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by usmcwife21, Jun 6, 2011.

1. usmcwife21

usmcwife21 TTC #1 for 1yr+

I have an average of 33 day cycles, so i should be expecting my 2nd AF now. i have absolutely no signs of it. im not stressed, not gaining/losing weight, never missed a period in my life. and now this! it is so frustrating. i havent taken any HPTs in a couple of weeks now. i got all BFN and two equate brand tests were so barely positive that i think we were wishing them to view:( anyone else experiencing this?? or do you know of someone who maybe turned out to be pregnant after so long and so many BFNs?? i will test in the morning, even i dont want to, because i don't want another negative test after all this. its depressing!

2. kimberly17

kimberly17 Well-Known Member

If all the HPTs are :bfn: then you must have had an anovulatory cycle :nope:
    Try an opk if you have any to see if you will be O'ing soon

3. usmcwife21

usmcwife21 TTC #1 for 1yr+

yikes, i have been doing them, and it almost seems like they are all positive! maybe its the brand im using or maybe they are all just negative and i am anovulatory again. thank you!