69 days

I wonder if it would be ok for Tigs, We might go and kill three birds with one stone so to speak!

They are VERY good with disabled children of all needs. I have never ever had a problem. I think there is a lot that she could go on and they have animals to look at too. Lots of things really.

We could all go when your down. If you phone in advance they can give you a band just so the staff on the rides are aware of any needs and just makes life a little bit easier =) x

:D Sounds great. We'll have to arrange something. We normally come down there once a year anyway so I'm sure this year won't be much different! x

can i nominate myself to come along too :rofl:

if you're coming down here i'd love to meet you lot
or stalk you, either way works fine :flasher:

glad you decided to stay btw :kiss:

omg I did the train to Nottingham, it was only 4hrs and was awful to be honest! Bet you are glad you can drive down now! x

I wonder if it would be ok for Tigs, We might go and kill three birds with one stone so to speak!

They are VERY good with disabled children of all needs. I have never ever had a problem. I think there is a lot that she could go on and they have animals to look at too. Lots of things really.

We could all go when your down. If you phone in advance they can give you a band just so the staff on the rides are aware of any needs and just makes life a little bit easier =) x

:D Sounds great. We'll have to arrange something. We normally come down there once a year anyway so I'm sure this year won't be much different! x

can i nominate myself to come along too :rofl:

if you're coming down here i'd love to meet you lot
or stalk you, either way works fine :flasher:

glad you decided to stay btw :kiss:

You'd miss me too much if I left :winkwink: :lol:
Of course you could come :) x

ohhh
had nearly forgot about this :) 3 hour drive tho! but might brave it ! :) x

Omggg i can't wait till Ivy starts watching Peppa Pig so I have an excuse to go to this. I used to babysit my friend's daughter and we always watched it, the ultimate feel-good t.v if you ask me :rofl:

Its good until your son knows every episode word for word...lol he does not watch tv all day but he does not forget a thing!

I would love to take my niece, she adore's peppa pig! so is it the price of the theme park ticked you pay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->