6DPO and going crazy...!

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

Is anyone 6DPO?? Im going crazy with the TWW especially with PCOS :cry:

Can anyone help with my symptom spot?

Also I know I have PCOS but I have been using Clearblue digital ovulation test. (Not the new ones which tell you your four most fertile days) And This is the results I got (Only testing once a day in the mornings)

CD10 - Negative
CD11 - Negative
CD12 - Negative
CD13 - Negative
CD14 - Negative
CD15 - Positive :happydance:
CD16 - Negative
CD17 - Negative
CD18 - Negative
CD19 - (Using A cheapie) Negative

Now I know with PCOS that girls can get more than one positive in a month and more frequently because of hormone imbalance, but for me I never get af on my own and never really had a positive OPK. but since I started my metformin I had two natural af's so two cycles and my last cycle was 34 days!! :happydance:

But the only problem is I think I caught the tail end of my LH Surge because later that day I were getting breast pains, cramps and watery CM (I don't seem to get EWCM) I get it slippery and like water, So im thinking I ovulate on CD 15 too.

So currently on 6DPO I think and going mad.. already had the test addiction and tested this morning :bfn: as expected but couldn't help myself. Something tells me its way to early.

The two weeks feels like it going so slow.. :wacko:

Also anyone using the Glow IPhone/android App? Because apparently its good and I have irregular cycles but it predicted my af to start on the 4th July and guess what... it only did start!

Hi Sarah I have pcos too and like you rarely get af on my own. I'm on metformin and never had an issue with using opks. This cycle my cm became v watery, I got positive opk and I was sure I was ovulating. I'm now 11dpo and BFN, no af but I did get a positive opk yesterday and today. I have a a lot of white sticky cm (at least a lot for me) so I'm not sure where I'm at, maybe I'm 11dpo, maybe I'm about to O if it didn't work last time. Who knows? So frustrating.

I hope you get your BFP but I'd suggest you keep an eye on cm and do a further opk if you unsure as you may get a second chance if no BFP.

Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->