6dpo bfn, this month is a strange one tho, opinions please?

liljenz1991

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

So......

I used a fertility microscope and opks so I know I definitely ovulated.
Before o day, on o day and after we used conceive plus lube.

Been trying for nearly 2 years :(

So...

1dpo - little crampy from o
2dpo - still crampy
3dpo - minor cramps, mainly when I bend over to quick. Quite sharp.
4dpo - lightly crampy again, watery cm.
5dpo - watery cm. Still crampy
6dpo - still light cramps, lots of watery cm. Full feeling. Last night woke up 8 times just to pee, did a test of bfn but I am a poas.

Anyone think this looks good so far? Anyone had symptoms like above n got bfp?

Please don't read n run.

Hi ladies,

So......

I used a fertility microscope and opks so I know I definitely ovulated.
Before o day, on o day and after we used conceive plus lube.

Been trying for nearly 2 years :(

So...

1dpo - little crampy from o
2dpo - still crampy
3dpo - minor cramps, mainly when I bend over to quick. Quite sharp.
4dpo - lightly crampy again, watery cm.
5dpo - watery cm. Still crampy
6dpo - still light cramps, lots of watery cm. Full feeling. Last night woke up 8 times just to pee, did a test of bfn but I am a poas.

Anyone think this looks good so far? Anyone had symptoms like above n got bfp?

Please don't read n run.

I think 6dpo is far too early to tell. I recently got BFP and the most notable symptom was from around 8/9dpo up until now my boobs got progessively sorer.

Good luck

Thanks, congrats on your BFP. To be honest I know I am symptom spotting just not sure if any of it good, been trying for what feels like the longest 1 year and 10 months of my life x

Also just wanted to add feeling very very wet today and me n partner were you know.... And he said it felt like 'a slip n slide' lol tmi, he said it was sooooooo wet.

Does that mean anything, completely not normal for me.

I'm not sure cos I always lacked cm and had to use conceive plus lubricant

I use conceive plus when I o, but this was just this afternoon, not usually this wet, if I'm not pregnant then not sure what's up x

Thanks hun Xxx its all a bit strange for me hoping its a good thing x

I didnt want to read and run but it sounds really good for you this cycle:flower: I am also using conceive plus so Ill be stalking to see your results:thumbup:
Keeping my fx'd for you and sending lots of sticky vibes

Thanks hun, just to add, don't ask why just needed to pee on something haha I just took an opk and it is obviously very positive! I defo ovulated last week so does that mean anything? X

OK so this morning, after a restful nights sleep I have mega heartburn! Xxx
I'm 7dpo today n I know, I know its too early but I still did n it was bfn x

awe still a bit early but fingers crossed for you . you must spend a fortune on tests lol

Nah I always use ic but I think its a little strange that I got a positive opk, and mega heartburn not had this for about 3 years lol x

Just really really want to know! I'm 7dpo today, I suppose its just way too early to tell. Here's hoping for my bfp!

Good luck! Wait a few days and try again between 10-12 dpo. But even then lots of ladies don't get a positive until they are late. Good luck!!

Thank you, I have very irregular cycles and I have high temps! X

I heard that sometimes a +opk is a sign of pregnancy but they say to not rely on it because an hpt will pick up the hcg hormone before an opk will. Your symptoms sound promising though:flower:
I had a temp dip today all way down to 96.8 so Im expecting ovulation to happen sometime today, if my temp rises tomorrow I will be so happy lol.
Gl xx

Aw good, you better get bd then, haha, also sympts wise this evening it seems I'm back to more watery cloudy cm, heartburn, n a Sicky feeling, with stronger cramps!

Will be 8dpo tomorrow, will hpt test in morning n do an opk after work

Will let ya know what the results are, really hope its not a in my head!

Been waiting so long for a BFP. X

OK so this morning, bfn, prickly feeling in lower abdomen, feel a bit Sicky too.

Going to take a opk later, I'm 8dpo today.

Testing the opk as hpt theory x

Good luck honey, sounds good.
The egg doesn't implant until 6/7+ dpo and its the release of the hormones that trigger symptoms, so I'd test in a few days!

Thanks hun, any ideas on the random +opk lol, I know I definitely ovulated when I thought, gonna do an opk later see if its still +.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->