• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6dpo bfn, this month is a strange one tho, opinions please?

No idea hun, I've heard it can be a good sign for them to come one after the other in the 2ww, I know I defo had a positive before (9days ago), but I took a preg test this eveming, after about 2 mins there was a faint line, but I saw the last remaining bit of dye in the stick travel n sit there, it stayed for a few hours exactly the same but now its got lighter n pretty much gone.

No idea what to make of all this, I feel like poop lol

I will test in the morning opk and hpt I guarantee the hpt will be BFN! X

aw try think positive, at 9dpo the hormone level might not be high enough yet. there have been women who had plenty of BFN before they got their BFP. good luck

Thanks don't know what I would do with out my fellow ttc'ers Xxx

Baby dust too all x night

Will update in the morning with hpt and ov test results, let's see of the mystery continues x

Good morning,

Just done 2 hpt and opk, tried 2 different brands of hpt this morning and both are stark bfn.

Opk however still very strong pos.

Any ideas, tbh this is starting to wind me up now lol x

Does it mean anything, surely if (can't be) and a very big if it was to show ov then I would have had a good pos for one day not,

day n night 5 days in a row!!!

Going to buy some FRER in my lunch break, maybe i could get a more definative answer from them, from what i have heard they are meant to be alot better at getting decent lines, copared to my internet cheapies that i have heard can take alot longer to get a proper line as they are not as sensitive as they say!

Good idea? xxx

I would wait a couple more days before testing, I got BFN with my daughter up to 12dpo then a very faint pos x

Hang in there honey,

Keep us updated.

My really losing hope guys.

Got BFN on FRER, i just feel so different this time, its been nearly 2 years n i have never had the joy of a BFP.

Please ladies keep your fingers crossed for me and of course i shall update.

Just wondering though what the pos OPKs are all about!? 5 days solid, darker than dark positives.
Any ideas with that, that is one of the things that are making me think i am preg.

Just dont know what to do with myself.

Thanks for all the comments and support tho ladies i really do appreciate it! xxx

Took an IC yesterday, and today this afternoon, kind of left them while i got on with bits both tests have a very faint line, but im pretty sure they are evaps?!

Really dont know x

My really losing hope guys.

Got BFN on FRER, i just feel so different this time, its been nearly 2 years n i have never had the joy of a BFP.

Please ladies keep your fingers crossed for me and of course i shall update.

Just wondering though what the pos OPKs are all about!? 5 days solid, darker than dark positives.
Any ideas with that, that is one of the things that are making me think i am preg.

Just dont know what to do with myself.

Thanks for all the comments and support tho ladies i really do appreciate it! xxx
Im really sorry about your bfn:hugs2: I have no experience with the opk as hpt theory so I wish I could help but I just dont know what I could say:nope:
Im feeling pretty down in the dumps today too, feeling out before I even consider myself into the tww. Im with ya hun just try to hang in there. I think your on your way to a bfp this cycle, I just have this strong feeling about you. Hope you feel better:hugs:

Oh my gosh you have just completely lifted me, I just feel so different hoping its a good thing.

I'm sorry that you feel down and I know its silly for me to say but its true, your not out until AF arrives. Do you use opks perhaps you could test too n see if the theory is true and will give ya something and a reason to pee on something during 2ww especially if you are a poas like me x

Thnks x

Took an IC yesterday, and today this afternoon, kind of left them while i got on with bits both tests have a very faint line, but im pretty sure they are evaps?!

Really dont know x

Post a pic?
Could be a faint line, not evap!

Not sure how clear this is as on phone this is on of them x

Attachments

• 11875-1.jpg
    11875-1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 29
There we go didn't post x

Attachments

• 11861-2.jpg
    11861-2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 29
Let me know what you think im pretty sure the first pic is evap, and the second is a dye run/smudge as they are ic x lol x

Another super dark opk just now, and what looks to be a neg hpt but to be fair it is pm x

Will update results with fmu tests tomorrow x

God I am poas addict lol x

I think I see a really faint line on both, but I have a bad line eye. Hoping its the start of your bfp:flower:
I just got a positive opk too:dohh: have ewcm and cervix is back to hs&o:wacko: so Im going to take another clear blue in abit. I only have 2 left though, hopefully I will get my peak with this one or the next one.

Im going to edit your tests real quick btw, hope you dont mind:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->