6dpo bfn, this month is a strange one tho, opinions please?

Good luck for the scan! I have to admit I'm secretly rooting for you that they find a little bean!

Thanks ladies

The scan didnt go so well, had the internal one too. They said that my right ovary is very enlarged and very poly cyistic. The left ovary is not good either, its enlarged but and has more fibroids than it should and is borderline poly cyistic.

Seeing doc next week so we can have a chat bout it all. Doc hasnt seen my OH sperm report :(

So in short OH got lazy sperm n i got f***ed ovaries.

Cried at the hospital, but not really sure its sunk in yet, probably gonna be a wreck at work tomorrow!!!!

Feeling kind of helpless.

Thanks ladies

The scan didnt go so well, had the internal one too. They said that my right ovary is very enlarged and very poly cyistic. The left ovary is not good either, its enlarged but and has more fibroids than it should and is borderline poly cyistic.

Seeing doc next week so we can have a chat bout it all. Doc hasnt seen my OH sperm report :(

Cried at the hospital, but not really sure its sunk in yet, probably gonna be a wreck at work tomorrow!!!!

I'm sorry :( xxx

I'm so sorry it wasn't good news. I know it's going to be harder then you expected now but it would have been harder still if you didn't have this knowledge. Knowledge is power and now you can work on giving yourself the best chance of conceiving.

Good luck and baby dust x

Thanks ladies

I'm so sorry to hear that.. I'll keep you in my thought.

Thanks ladies

Im so sorry to hear that hun:(

Sorry it wasn't better news! But at least you now know what you are working with and can make a plan on how to move forward. *hugs*

Thanks for all the lovely words girls, to be honest im finding it really hard to come to terms with, makes me feel like less of a woman.

I feel useless and like no one wants me now! OH being really good about and supporting me, im so lucky to have him, he is really my rock!!!

Hugs,

Sure you will get your bfp soon honey.

Sorry about the news. I hope you find some answers on how to move forward so that you can get your BFP soon! Best of luck sweetie. It's wonderful that you have a great man by your side.

Yeah i think so lol, and i hve an app with doc on friday to have a chat about it all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->