6dpo bfn, this month is a strange one tho, opinions please?

Just done another opk, I only held pee for about an hour and it was very nearly positive x

it all sounds positive to me, opk's definitely pick up hcg as i had positives when i was waiting for my hormones to go down after a miscarriage, im not sure how early they will show though, good luck.

I really really hope so, will keep ya posted, might take a preg test tomorrow x

Gl:flower: I hope its a good sign and you get the start of your bfp tomorrow:thumbup:
Im pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, my temp was at 96.8 then today it rose back up to 97.3 and when I checked my cervix it was still high but it was definitely firm and closed(yesterday it was hs&o) so if I get another high temp tomorrow I think Im going to call it and say Im 2dpo.
I read the FAQ for the cb ovulation tests and it says that sometimes it wont pick up a peak fertility because you may of ovulated too fast or didn't have enough Lh to trigger it but that doesn't mean you didn't ovulate it just gives you longer "high fertility" days which would explain my situation(on day 10 of hf today:wacko:) took an opk a few mins ago, stark white negative. Going to do one more ic later. Its driving me crazy lol

Aw hun I hope it was ov for ya, and that things come a little clearer for you, soon!

I am now 9dpo, opk this morning was that dark this morning, but I mean the tiniest bit not quite as dark as control, so can't really call it, but considering I have had pos the last few days I'm hoping the lh/hcg that its picking up in my system is a good thing.

Just looked at opk, actually I think it is pos!

Goodness I hope this is good as I did a hpt n bfn!

What an earth does this all mean x

Getting to the point now, where I am thinking of using a different test, what do you think, been using ic might give a couple days n try something else.

Although the ic are supposed to pick it up better, I have read many posts saying that ic picked it up after a better brand lol x

So frustrating waiting for answers isn't it? I'd buy a diff brand and test. The opk sounds promising

OK yeah I will, I'm in UK, any good shop brand ones? Like asda, super drug, Morrison's etc. Anyone tried any of them? X which are the best, don't have tons of money to spend on tests got loads of ic lol x

Any supermarket ones ok to be honest.

Superdrug got me my first bfp with dd1.

Oh and I've used Asda own brand too. Got me my bfn once.

I wouldn't buy a digi unless you see one for a good price.

Yeah i might grab a double pack from superdrug or morrisons, think they have offers on at the mo, plus they are close to where i work so i can pop out at lunch.

I have NEVER ever had a BFP, so hoping for my first, been trying nearly 2 years, and after level 1/2 tested there apparently is nothing wrong with me or him, so who knows, haha.

I would never do a digi unless i had, had a strong bfp on a cheapie first. xxx

That's the best way to do it/cheap tests and a digi just to see those amazing words to confirm!
Fingers crossed, let us know!

I defo will, keep ya all posted, fingers crossed. Baby dust to all Xxx

Praying for bfp x

I know this will sound silly, but i am starting to feel really sad. I know i have had my positive opks, and that can sometimes be a good sign, but BFN on the hpt.

I do feel different and i feel really sicky today.

But i think after all this time i am just getting a bit ott.

I just feel quite down, like giving up, and i know there are a lot of people that have been trying longer than me but...... i just dont know, i really dont feel like me today!

I think i am just getting really disheartened by all the BFNs, when is the best time to test?

Should i be testing everyday? I am only 9dpo!

HELP!

I don't know a lot about temping so I don't know whether you chart could be showing any differently, but I know it is possible for your body to build up to ovulation and get positive opks etc and then not actually ovulate to then have a second urge later and actually ovulate so maybe this second load of fertile mucus and the positive opks are your actual time of ovulation making you less dpo than you first thought?

I know this will sound silly, but i am starting to feel really sad. I know i have had my positive opks, and that can sometimes be a good sign, but BFN on the hpt.

I do feel different and i feel really sicky today.

But i think after all this time i am just getting a bit ott.

I just feel quite down, like giving up, and i know there are a lot of people that have been trying longer than me but...... i just dont know, i really dont feel like me today!

I think i am just getting really disheartened by all the BFNs, when is the best time to test?

Should i be testing everyday? I am only 9dpo!

HELP!
Awh I can relate:hugs: I felt the same way yesterday when I got the high fertility smiley on the opk instead of peak, even though its a different circumstance I do know how you feel. Dont give up though your definitely not out yet I had a friend who got a bfn 9dpo with fmu then bfp at 10dpo in the pm:thumbup:

Im pretty sure i ovulated when i thought :/ i hope. Well i will test every day with Opk and hpt until af shows, well hopefully she wont, and whether i am out or not this a good little experiment for me and hopefully others who have been getting pos opks after ov.

Thanks ladies xxxx I shall update later when i take my opk! xxx

Aww honey, don't feel disheartened. You know your body, you have a gut feeling. Some ladies just know or have a strong feeling.

You need fmu ideally, so just test first thing. At 9dpo it's still early and may just not be showing.

Don't give up.

I really hope your right, hope I'm right, something just feels different.

And as you all know its really hard not to get disheartened sometimes.

I will prob test tomorrow x

that's strange? is there a chance you are ovulating late? I am 5 wks pregnant wonder would I get a pos opk at this stage? I've never tried using an opk to detect pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->