6dpo bfn, this month is a strange one tho, opinions please?

I would be to be honest im just not going to use them anymore, its obvious that my body/ the tests are messed up.....

I did take a hpt this morning, bfn, I am 18 dpo cycle day 42 x

Im sorry. can i ask which tets you are using? are you trying different tests too?

Did the doc do a blood pregnancy test? Can't they do that?? I am very curious about the pos opk as I have had pos opk for 6 days so far but I don't temp and I don't know how to tell anything from cervix so I am only relying on the pos opk. I am trying not to get really excited but I got nausea & heartburn last night and today (similar to you).

I hope you get some solid answers soon for your own peace. I hate the not knowing.

Just know you aren't alone in this. :)

Thanks very much for response I'm 21 DPo today I think, cycle day 45, still pos opk, and bfn, just waiting for af now tbh, having bloods done on Tuesday to check for poly cystic ovaries, and a scansoon too to see what's going on in there and of other is anything wrong x

Thanks very much for response I'm 21 DPo today I think, cycle day 45, still pos opk, and bfn, just waiting for af now tbh, having bloods done on Tuesday to check for poly cystic ovaries, and a scansoon too to see what's going on in there and of other is anything wrong x
Im sorry your cycle is being all wacky:hugs2: I think you should stop using the opks though because its just stressing you out more when you use them, which in turn can delay your period even further:( I know its hard but just try to relax for the next couple days, if you can maybe pamper yourself abit it might help relieve some of the stress, even a bath might help, anything that is soothing and relaxing to you. Hopefully you get some answers soon hun:flower:

Thanks hun, yeah its soooo weird, I'm on cycle day 46, that's the longest one ever. But not showing any signs of coming either! Its all a bit strange lol x

Bizarrely I have itchy boobs today lol x not sure what that's about . x

Well cycle day 48 just lol, and 24 DPP no AF n bfp how bizzare x

OK ladies just an update, still no period, I am CD 53, 29 dpo, haven't done a test for a few days, think just having a whacky cycle.

I have my ultrasound booked for Thursday afternoon. So lets see if there's anything happening x

Thanks hun, still no signs of her showing so god knows what's happening.

Praying for a miracle x

Thanks ladies I will defo be letting ya know x still no AF x

Hi Everyone,

I just signed up for this so I guess this makes me a newbie. I've been reading, researching and reading some more about my cycle this month. My husband and I are TTC and so far I have been feeling symptoms that I have never felt before. AF comes regularly. However, I have been feeling exhausted, cramping, breasts are a little tender, but not painful, and I noticed last Sunday when I wiped, I noticed a light pink streak. This has never happened to me in between cycles. I am hopeful that I am pregnant, but this is my first time and I'm so confused...

I'm not sure when I exactly ovulated (I know, sounds stupid, right?) and I'm so confused at charting and temping, and dipping and any other -ing that's required t conceive. I *think* I am 10dpo. I tested yesterday and I got a BFN. So, my point is (and I promise I do have one!) is if someone can direct to me a website that has helpful info on charting or perhaps can offer some advice and suggestions- it would be so awesome of you.

Thanks for reading my rant!

Hi Hun Welcome,

I use an app on my phone called Ovuview, alot of people use a website (that also has an app) called Fertility Friend (FF). You can use these to track your cycles and ovulation, symptoms etc.

****Just an update on my story, yesterday was 8 weeks since my last period, im 32 dpo, took a FRER this morning and it was BFN, no signs of AF on the way either, its the longest i have ever ever been without a period.

I have my ultrasound today, little scared but hey ho, hopefully it helps, has also read my partners sperm report and it says that his sperm has 'sluggish progression'. Anyone know is that a massive problem????

Really hoping all goes ok today so we dont have more to worry about.

Been dreaming they do the scan and they find a little bean growing, but it just isnt showing up in urine yet???? Grabbing at staws here!!!! lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->