6dpo bfn, this month is a strange one tho, opinions please?

Thanks I was kinda feeling guilty, I did have too much to drink last night but to be fair I only drink about once every six months anyway, n we have been TTC for almost 2 years.

I am so nervous about testing later, if its bfn I will feel really silly x

hey sweetie dont worry. its going to be strong line just hope for best as i see faint line on ur pic.

and dont worry about u drunk last night. one of my friend she too drunk lot and then end of month she came to know she is pregnant..even same month she took part in dance competition too. she jumped alot. now she already delivered healthy baby boy. so just dont worry .
Thanks I was kinda feeling guilty, I did have too much to drink last night but to be fair I only drink about once every six months anyway, n we have been TTC for almost 2 years.

I am so nervous about testing later, if its bfn I will feel really silly x

I see a faint line:thumbup: hopefully you get a darker line today
also to add, before I found out I was pregnant with dd I drank alotttt on halloween way over my limit, then on Nov/9th I got my bfp. Zoai is beautiful and healthy so dont worry too much:hugs:

Thanks ladies, having lost a bub before and not really been pregnant for more than 10weeks previously I was just a little anxious incase.

I really hope the line gets darker this time, have a major hangover but its oh birthday today, hence the drinks last night so would be amazing to tell him he will be a daddy on his birthday x

Awh, that would be a lovely gift.
My bfp was my gift even though it was 2 weeks before my birthday:haha:

No harm in opening one present early lol Xxx

Really really would like the line to get darker, going to test in an hour ish so nervous Xxx

Well just done the test n it looks like a bfn :(

Will test again in morning x

Not sounding good, i will be 17dpo tomorrow x

If your cycles are that irregular and you're getting odd results opk could it be pcos? Not to worry you or anything but I have problems with opks and pcos ... pcos can affect lh and play havoc with opks x

I'm waiting to see if this faint line gets darker, if not I was going to go to the docs and see if that's a possibility Xxx thanks x

OK so 17dpo today, pos opk and neg hpt, there maybe a faint line on hot but it is really really faint if there is x

How have you not gone insane already?! I'm sorry you aren't just getting a straight answer!
GL, hope sometimes definite happens soon.

Thanks hun, yeah I'm going crazy lol, I managed to get a cancellation with my doc, he is lovely seeing him at 4.10, so hopefully he can shed some light x

OK so doc says that from my most recent bloods I'm not pcos, he is referring me to hospital for a pelvic scan and if they can't see any thing a trans vaginal camera, to see what happens, at the moment he telling me to keep an eye if get a positive preg test this cycle in the mean time x

Can you post a pic of your most recent hpt? I can tweak for ya again:)
And glad to hear your blood came back good, did he test for hcg?

The bloods were from a few months ago, at the time didn't really know what it was for lol, but he said all my lh and FSH levels (I think that's what they called) are perfect, I will just see if I still got it.

He also told me to stop doing opk as they will just confuse me haha, too late lol x

Thanks hun, this is the last one, looks bfn to be honest but tweaks may prove me wrong lol Xxx

You should get more bloods done? As if you're LH levels were perfect then .. they're obviously not now as that's the hormone that an OPK looks for?
Hope it all works out ok, when is your scan?

There we go forgot to upload haha x

Attachments

• 12032-1.jpg
    12032-1.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 14
I am getting more bloods done Tuesday morning, he has referred me to my local hospital for the scan, they will send me a letter so may be a few weeks with an appointment x

He looked back at all my blood tests and said all has been good all along, he doesn't seem to think there is anything wrong, he did ask me if I was using the cheap tests, I said yes n he shook his head, so perhaps he has had this issue before with another lady Xxx

Maybe in the meantime, try some of the CB ovulation tests? At least then you can see if it is just the cheap tests that are causing it?x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->