6dpo cramping

florence_

mum of one
Reaction score
Hi all I'm 6dpo and having af like cramps?? Anyone having similar?

Yep 6dpo today and having strong cramps, they've eased off a little this afternoon but this morning I felt like Af was about to arrive! x

Me too!! They've gone now but I feel like I need a pj day and I'm starrrrving!! X

I'm having a pj day today, definitely needed and feeling quite sick but haven't really eaten anything yet. I could sleep all day, hate feeling like this lol

OMG I feel sick too I keep eating but the smell makes me feel sick and I'm all bloated which prob means af oh I'm glad I've someone to wait this out with x

OMG I feel sick too I keep eating but the smell makes me feel sick and I'm all bloated which prob means af oh I'm glad I've someone to wait this out with x

I'm about 8/9 dpo. I started having cramping over the weekend. My chest has been sore and I've had mild cramping which are normal AF signs but last month I didn't feel anything this long before AF. AF is due on the 22nd. I have noticed so of my favorite items not tasting the same such as coffee and kettle corn.

I just demolished a tub of ice cream, still having mild cramps and I'm feeling really flushed in my face but cold everywhere else. I'm due 21st for af x

I am 7 or 8 dpo today and have some mild period-like cramping. I really hope af is not on her way but it seems like that's what is happening :cry:

I am 7 or 8 dpo today and have some mild period-like cramping. I really hope af is not on her way but it seems like that's what is happening :cry:

Yeah I started to feel the same way but the cramps seemed a bit early this time around. But I'm just passing the time by sticking to my normal workout routine and just trying to relax.

I'm only 4dpo but been having horrible cramps at both sides of my pelvis like where my ovaries are, feels a bit like when I was pregnant before like in the second trimester when all your ligaments start stretching. I know it's way too early for that but thats the best way I can describe it. The pains are also spreading down my thighs

When I was 6 DPO I had AF cramps. They came and went but I knew AF was still over a week away.

My cramps have now spread over my uterus like af cramps and now the bottom of my back is aching along with the tops of my thighs. Could af start this early? As it really does feel like it's going to :(

I'm having nothing now was dizzy and sick yesterday in work but I hadn't eaten so putting it down to this. Cramps sound good last cycle when I had a chemical I cramped constantly and with my son I cramped constantly so fingers crossed the cramps are a good sign as af is too early for u both . I think I'm out cause I just don't feel preg and with my son and my last chemical I just new I was . Whereas now I'm shocked af is only 6 days away and I feel nothing �� xx

Urgh these af cramps and body aches are just horrible. Feel like af will start any second I really hope it doesn't :( getting weird aches in my wrists too now and forearms

I had af-like cramps around dpo 7 and 8 with somewhat full boobs. I'm dpo10 today and yesterday and today no cramping at all and no other symptoms. That is weird for me because if I start cramping for AF it doesnt stop until af comes.. and I dont recall ever having af cramps that early. AF is due 12/21 and I am a bit surprised that I'm not getting the usual PMS at this point as well - moodiness, sweet cravings, cramps, achy boobs. I will be testing soon (trying to hold out till at least 12/20 but will likely crack).

I'm just 4DPO but, I have had both sided cramps but not too strong for a couple days. Hubby said breast look big today, Maybe just hormones? Soo fatigued and back pains too. AF not due til Dec. 29th or so

i'm having the same thing and I am 5dpo(well 6 now since its after midnight) hope it means something positive!

now 7DPO and no headache this morning yet. Not as bloated but fullness in pelvic area still. Boobs still slightly heavy and dull pain. I was incorrect in my last statement and AF is due 12/27 not 29.

I am having the exact same thing!! 7dpo today and I woke up at 4am with horrible low back cramps that kept me awake. Exact same thing happened at 4dpo last month so I don't want to get my hopes up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->