6dpo I know it's ridiculously early but is it possible?

gems86

Reaction score
So I took this test this morning, don't know why as I know 6dpo is ridiculously early but the line come up as soon as it passed over the test line and continued to get darker as time went on. The pic was taken at about 3 minutes (I couldn't get a really good picture of it) and I kept checking it for about half an hour later to see whether it disappeared but it hadn't. I'm certainly not getting any hopes up as 1) it's super early and 2) it's an IC! The line is pink IRL too! x

Attachments

• IMG06670-20110125-0908 (1).jpg
    IMG06670-20110125-0908 (1).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 387
I would get a dif test.it could be anythin at this point.i see it but it doesnt look much of a line to me more of a dye mark.try a better test.gl hope it turns into somethin

are you sure your only 6dpo?

Yes I ovulated on Wed last week. Does this one show the line any better?? x

Attachments

• IMG06666-20110125-0901.jpg
    IMG06666-20110125-0901.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 238
i see what your talking about im just nervous to say bfp as its only 6dpo

I'm just glad other peeps could see it, I would defo not call it my BFP, I know it's too early to call! x

I see it...I hope it is your bfp :)

I think i can see it, hope its the start of :bfp: for you xx

Not sure if I see anything but might be this laptop x

Looks like one of my early bfp's, but not at 6dpo!!! More like 10! Good luck x

defo looks like something is stiring i got a bfp at 7 dpo on a frer and you didnt have to squint to see it so i would get a better test but looking promising x

I see something but 6dpo is very early - hope its the start of your BFP :D

I see it, what kind of test is it and how much hcg does it pick up?

Hi ladies, I didn't have any ICs left so haven't tested for 3 days (it has killed me!) so I went up to Sainsburys yesterday for a frer, they've discontinued them, so thought I'd try Sainsburys own brand because they were pink dye test before but now they've changed them to blue dye plus sign ones, I was feeling deflated so went to B&Ms and got a couple of cheapy ones from there, they're thinner than the usual ICs I take so not sure where the line is supposed to be on these and these are 25mui, my usuals are 10mui. Anyway here's the test at 10dpo and I'm not seeing much! Think I'm defeated this month! x

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 126
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 114
hunni i think ur too early, dont give up hope i didnt get mine unil 12dpo and even then it was faint

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->