6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Hi. I just thought id put in my 2 cents. I felt feverish about a week before I got my bfp. I had an elevated temp of about 99.1-99.6. I also had morning sickness before I missed my period. Hope that helps you. Good luck!

Hi iloveme, I didn't feel particularly sick but I did have the odd 'hot flush' usually in the evening.

I was temping each morning and my temps were up. I actually got my bfp 2 days before af was due. I tested because OH commented on what I'd had for lunch the day before 'that's a strange concoction maybe you're pregnant lol'....turns out I was!

The milky/creamy discharge is something that I also had on cycles where I wasn't pregnant so I stopped paying attention to that to be honest and wasn't particularly checking on my bfp cycle.

Good luck to you I hope the witch stays away. Let us know how you get on :hugs:

Rocko I'm sorry to hear that you must be so frustrated :nope: Have you spoken to your doctor about lengthening your LP? :hugs:

Hann you must be so confused...does seem strange I think you are right to continue with opk and bd for now and then you will know more once you have the results of your 21 day test fx'd for you that you have ov'd :hugs:

Macydarling I'm thinking of you and hope you and DH are hanging in there sending you lots of love. :hugs:

hey ya thnks...m havng a lots of thin milky discharge past couple of hours like that witch has come...jst rushng 2 toilet jst 2 cnfrm........its killing me....m temps are high from yestrdy eve till now like 99.00......lts c.....god plzzzz help me...

Rocko I'm sorry to hear that you must be so frustrated :nope: Have you spoken to your doctor about lengthening your LP? :hugs:

Hann you must be so confused...does seem strange I think you are right to continue with opk and bd for now and then you will know more once you have the results of your 21 day test fx'd for you that you have ov'd :hugs:

Macydarling I'm thinking of you and hope you and DH are hanging in there sending you lots of love. :hugs:
Thank you gem. D&c went well. The nurse were lovely. So kind and understanding. They gave me big hugs and pecks on the cheek when I left. They also gave me a book of poetry and prayers as well as a bracelet to remember angel baby.

Thank you gem. D&c went well. The nurse were lovely. So kind and understanding. They gave me big hugs and pecks on the cheek when I left. They also gave me a book of poetry and prayers as well as a bracelet to remember angel baby.

so great that all the staff was so nice to you (as they should be) and so cool that you got a book of poetry and a bracelet :) thinking about you adn hoping and wishing the best as well

hey macy my temps were also high conseqtvly 2 days b4 my :witch: due date(that was yesterday 17th) abt 99.2-99.4 but today my temps were about 98.5....no af till now but very thick milky discharge feeling like :witch:............1 more thing from today morning m feeling a pinching a pulling pain 2 inch lower of my belly button dn knw what was that ...its quite sharp it comes stays 4 couple of minutes and goes......any idea abt that......still fingers crosd.........

having very sore throat and feeling very :sleep:

Hi. I just thought id put in my 2 cents. I felt feverish about a week before I got my bfp. I had an elevated temp of about 99.1-99.6. I also had morning sickness before I missed my period. Hope that helps you. Good luck!

dear macy sorry abt yr massve loss :cry:....but how it happend i mean any accident...yr were on 13th week quite progreeve period....so how it happnd....???

2morrow moring i wil do my first test...:confused: cant wait....god knws wt m gonna see 2morrow :bfp: or :bfn:..but will nt lose my hope.......wish me luck ladies......

dear macy sorry abt yr massve loss :cry:....but how it happend i mean any accident...yr were on 13th week quite progreeve period....so how it happnd....???
i went in for my 13 week scan to find out i had a missed miscarriage. basically, my baby's heartbeat stopped at 8w3d & my body didn't recognize it. my hcg & estrogen levels were still rising so my body still thought i was pregnant. which is why i didn't bleed, cramp or pass the baby on my own :/
nobody knows exactly what caused it but my doctor said it's more common than we think. for some reason, the baby just didn't make it.

I hope you're doing ok Macy, I'm so glad the D&C was a comforting experience. Sounds like your doctors and nurses are wonderfully kind.

I'm going to wait until the one year mark before I go see the doctor about my LP since this was only my second month charting, and month one had an eleven day LP. I've taken vitex two months now, and am considering taking a B-complex vitamin.

We'll be on vacation during my "o" week this month, so I'm hoping lots of relaxation and AM BD will help :thumbup:

Hope you're having a good month so far strdstkittenx!

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i got :bfn: but still no af....until my af comes there is hope...cz i feel something in my stomach...dn knw what it is but still.................................

ohh macy i knw the pain of loss cz i lost my angel baby 2 at 6w.......hope we will here a good news from u soon...god bless and lots of baby :dust: to all of us.......

Macydarling, I'm so glad the doctors and nurses were so lovely with you I think the bracelet idea is a lovely one..i've never heard of that before. My friend had a miscarriage last year and had a terrible time at the hospital. Her baby had also passed away at around 8 weeks but she miscarried on her own at about 10 weeks. So sad the least you need in a situation like that is caring professionals. :hugs:

Rocko...I've heard lot's of positive stories about 'vacation babies' fx'd you are nice and relaxed and conceive! :hugs:

iloveme Sorry to hear about your bfn...may be too early yet you're not out till af shows :hugs:

Kitten I hope all is going well with you? :hugs:

ladies i think i got my af...but its light brown (watery) spotting only since from 5hrs..:wacko: dn knw wts hapnng :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: cramps are there.....anybdy had such exp...if yes plz share..

If you have cramps it sounds like the start of af i'm afraid. Only time will truly tell if it's af it will gradually become heavier. If it doesn't you will have to go see your doctor and ask there

I officially don't think I've ov'd this cycle. I thought I had but then got loads of EWCM yesterday and it was tinged pink, 3 DPO according to FF. I think taking soy has totally messed me up for this cycle. I'm continuing to OPK and BD just in case I am still to ov but I think I may end up with an anovulatory cycle because of the spotting.
I've got a blood test on Friday, meant to be 21 day test but think it will show I haven't ov'd. Guess at least they have to take me seriously then. Dr was very rude to me last time I went and told me that because I have a baby I am obviously fertile and should have no problems conceiving. :

Hann, any news from the doc or did I miss it?

no need 2 c a doctor gemlou dear.....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
i got my af fully at abt midnight.... so :nope::nope::nope: luck this time....i think after that ectopic i hav taken 2 much of stress and this is the reason i m nt conceiving as my doc said that ppl who are normal n dn concieve is just bcz of 2 much stress..... so will go out with my husband 4 some days just 2 relax and can plan it better :sex: ...:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thnks 2 u all for support:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
if i get :bfp: next month...m gonna share it here first...hope u ladies will continue this chatroom...

lots of love and:dust::dust::dust: to everybody

Macydarling, I'm so glad the doctors and nurses were so lovely with you I think the bracelet idea is a lovely one..i've never heard of that before. My friend had a miscarriage last year and had a terrible time at the hospital. Her baby had also passed away at around 8 weeks but she miscarried on her own at about 10 weeks. So sad the least you need in a situation like that is caring professionals. :hugs:

Rocko...I've heard lot's of positive stories about 'vacation babies' fx'd you are nice and relaxed and conceive! :hugs:

iloveme Sorry to hear about your bfn...may be too early yet you're not out till af shows :hugs:

Kitten I hope all is going well with you? :hugs:

i guess everything is okay....dunno how long my cycle will be this time so it is hard to track it....feel pretty down lately like its not gonna happen...and plus, one of my best friends is due august 26th and her baby shower is next weekend. i went with another friend for us to buy her baby shower gifts @ a babiesrus and i loved looking at everything and thinking about how i wish it was my turn....but at the same time got me down cause i am still not pregnant. idk what to do....i know i need to stay positive but it is SO HARD

no need 2 c a doctor gemlou dear.....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
i got my af fully at abt midnight.... so :nope::nope::nope: luck this time....i think after that ectopic i hav taken 2 much of stress and this is the reason i m nt conceiving as my doc said that ppl who are normal n dn concieve is just bcz of 2 much stress..... so will go out with my husband 4 some days just 2 relax and can plan it better :sex: ...:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

thnks 2 u all for support:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
if i get :bfp: next month...m gonna share it here first...hope u ladies will continue this chatroom...

lots of love and:dust::dust::dust: to everybody

hoping you get your BFP next cycle....me too....but lots of dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->