• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Kitten oh noooo I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Soo strange that AF hasn't shown for you. I'm not sure if you use OPK or temp but are you sure when you ovulated? I guess sometimes stress or just a blip can make a person miss AF for a month and it doesn't necessarily mean there's a problem. But of course its smart to be on the safe side and ask a doctor about it. I wish you the best of luck that everything gets figured out soon! Keep us posted! :hugs:

Hann thank you that is very sweet! Its nice to live here, but I always wished I lived in England! lol. I guess the grass is greener? You are right, I should be seeing a doctor about what is going on. My hormones seem to be out of whack for some reason, though I'm hoping the herbs are going to fix that. :shrug:

I'm so glad I have you ladies for support too! Nobody really knows we're TTC so this is the only way I can talk to people about it, and it helps sooo much to vent and see what others are going through! Its good not to feel so alone! Especially with all the frustration and disappointment that can come with TTC. :wacko: :hugs:

:dust:

So sorry kitten :cry: :hugs: I really hope you manage to get properly checked out soon I think that's just awful that they turned you away :nope:

I hope you get some proper answers soon so you can take positive steps forward. Look after yourself hon.

Hope all you other ladies are doing ok. Hugs to you all xx :hugs:

Kitten oh noooo I'm so sorry to hear that. :hugs:

Soo strange that AF hasn't shown for you. I'm not sure if you use OPK or temp but are you sure when you ovulated? I guess sometimes stress or just a blip can make a person miss AF for a month and it doesn't necessarily mean there's a problem. But of course its smart to be on the safe side and ask a doctor about it. I wish you the best of luck that everything gets figured out soon! Keep us posted! :hugs:

Hann thank you that is very sweet! Its nice to live here, but I always wished I lived in England! lol. I guess the grass is greener? You are right, I should be seeing a doctor about what is going on. My hormones seem to be out of whack for some reason, though I'm hoping the herbs are going to fix that. :shrug:

I'm so glad I have you ladies for support too! Nobody really knows we're TTC so this is the only way I can talk to people about it, and it helps sooo much to vent and see what others are going through! Its good not to feel so alone! Especially with all the frustration and disappointment that can come with TTC. :wacko: :hugs:

:dust:

thanks mpenzi! :hugs:

yeah it is strange. i had an ovarian cyst a few months ago right after stopping bc pills and didnt have my period for liek 4 months. finally went to the dr and it was an ovarian cyst. they gave me a months worth of bc pills again to dissolve the cyst and it worked! right after 32 days i had a cycle on my own. yay! if the bc pills would not have worked, they would have had to remove it by laparoscopy. glad it didnt come to that. but maybe this is why i am not having AF again? really hope not....i keep telling my DH that i am broken...most of the time feel like its not gonna happen for me </3 :cry::cry: but i really have to stay positive

i used OPK's from june 6-13th and they were all dark positives.....which is confusing you know? if i really am ovulating late then why would i have gotten positive OPK's a month ago? :nope::nope:

youre right there may not be a problem but i am thinking there is... :cry: we will see what the dr says when i finally get an appt.....i cant keep taking off work early due to their problems! UGH

i wish all of yall the best of luck as well and i will keep stalking this thread as usual! thanks for supporting me ladies! yall are the best! :hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower::flower:

So sorry kitten :cry: :hugs: I really hope you manage to get properly checked out soon I think that's just awful that they turned you away :nope:

I hope you get some proper answers soon so you can take positive steps forward. Look after yourself hon.

Hope all you other ladies are doing ok. Hugs to you all xx :hugs:

thanks gemlou! :hugs: i hope so too! yeah it is horrible and i was SO MAD! to say the least....yes i need to know whats going on so i can get on the right track! thanks, take care of yourself too! :hugs:

Kitten just read your reply to Mpenzi and it made me think of something I read once.

The opk's let you know you are likely to ovulate in the next 24hrs or so they don't actually mean you have definitely o'd. So sometimes a woman's body gears up to ovulate giving a positive opk but doesn't release an egg. That can (but isn't always) be why a woman get's numerous positive opk's because the body keeps 'gearing' up therefore releasing the hormone that makes the test positive.

It's something that may be worth mentioning to your doctor. I thought this was happening to me a while back that's when I decided to chart my temp to see if I actually was ovulating...I was and I'm sure you probably are too. It put's your mind at ease to know for sure though. Then you can relax a little and get on with :sex: knowing you are releasing an egg. I'd also get them to make sure your cyst hasn't returned.

Good luck with it all hope you get your answers soon! xx :hugs:

That actually makes sense Gem. Its worth telling the dr all that Kitten. I hope they can do something and I hope its not another cyst.

I think I'm out for this month and I've not even ov'd yet - I went out yesterday and drunk loads and feel terrible today. Worst hangover in years. I hardly ever drink much but did yesterday as I haven't seen my sister in ages and I got caught up in the moment. Now I feel terrible and massively regret it.

Kitten just read your reply to Mpenzi and it made me think of something I read once.

The opk's let you know you are likely to ovulate in the next 24hrs or so they don't actually mean you have definitely o'd. So sometimes a woman's body gears up to ovulate giving a positive opk but doesn't release an egg. That can (but isn't always) be why a woman get's numerous positive opk's because the body keeps 'gearing' up therefore releasing the hormone that makes the test positive.

It's something that may be worth mentioning to your doctor. I thought this was happening to me a while back that's when I decided to chart my temp to see if I actually was ovulating...I was and I'm sure you probably are too. It put's your mind at ease to know for sure though. Then you can relax a little and get on with :sex: knowing you are releasing an egg. I'd also get them to make sure your cyst hasn't returned.

Good luck with it all hope you get your answers soon! xx :hugs:

thanks for that, whenever i get an appt, (hopefully this week) i will definitely ask about that! i have a basal thermometer that i never use, maybe i should start temping to know that i am ovulating for sure. would be a good idea :thumbup: thanks gemlou! hoping i find something out soon too :) :hugs:

That actually makes sense Gem. Its worth telling the dr all that Kitten. I hope they can do something and I hope its not another cyst.

I think I'm out for this month and I've not even ov'd yet - I went out yesterday and drunk loads and feel terrible today. Worst hangover in years. I hardly ever drink much but did yesterday as I haven't seen my sister in ages and I got caught up in the moment. Now I feel terrible and massively regret it.

i hope its not another cyst too. i think i have read that you can still get pregnant if you have cysts or even PCOS but it makes it harder....*sigh* but i dont know anything for sure yet so i shouldnt jump to conclusions.

hangovers are the WORST. hope you had fun with your sister! rest up today! :hugs:

Kitten you can def still get pregnant with cysts and pcoas, hopefully you don't have either though. I hope you get that Dr appointment!

Feeling much better now thankfully, just annoyed with myself that I might have ruined my chances for this month.

Hi girls!!! I'm 10dpo and ever since after ovulation, I've been having increased (creamy) cervical fluid. Everytime I went to the bathroom, there was leaks in panties (sorry tmi).. Yesterday when I was at 9dpo I had a bowel movement and when I wiped I had a huge glob of white creamy cervical mucus. Now today (10dpo) it's so watery that my panties feel wet.. Is this a good sign? Also tingling and & itchy nipples off and on :)

Hi everyone!
I typically ov early in my cycle, typically CD8-10 in a 28 day cycle (Currently at CD 17). My guy and I have been TTC for the past several months without success. We BD'd right before and around when I typically Ov. Two days ago after being intimate (TMI ALERT) what I can best describe as a literal puddle of white, thick, odorless cm came out of me. We know it wasn't sperm as he was unable to ejaculate (he has ED as a side effect to some of his medications). My question is has anyone ever experienced this before as I definitely have not. Also, I have been extremely moody the past week or so with a constant feeling of pressure in my lower abdomen, more tired, and headaches. Since the other day, I have not experienced this thick white CM again, and have essentially "dried up". I have no signs or symptoms of infection.

I would be so happy if this could be the start of a BFP. We have been trying for awhile, and my guy is convinced that he will never have a child naturally do to his ED issues with the meds. Thanks girls!!

Well if this thread is anything to go by CM in the luteal phase is not necessarily a sign of pregnancy unfortunately. It seems like we have all had it to varying amounts over the past few cycles and while some have got a BFP many haven't I'm sad to say. It might be that for you its a pregnancy sign though.

Clady - not too sure what that could be, might be fluid you produce during BD coming out or it could just be that you had a build up of CM that has come out because you BD. Sometimes I get more after BD because its been dislodged, perhaps thats it.

Good point to think on Hann - thanks for your reply. Well we will see. For the next week and a half or so I will definitely be having my fingers and toes crossed. I have lurked this site for many months now, and it would be great to say I got my bfp finally too!

Ok ladies- cd 23 here, no ovulation on ff although I think I ovulated cd 18. I had a couple mornings the week after AF where I woke up having to pee about an hour before it took my temp, and then a night (or 2) where I had a margarita, so I think that might be confusing ff. what do you all think?

I've had some nausea, an awful sinus pressure headache yesterday, and pressure in my lower abdomen. also had AF like cramps yesterday and today.

All this alongside spotting on cd 20 has me really confused (wont say hopeful bc my temps are weird) and ready for this cycle to be over.

Kitten you can def still get pregnant with cysts and pcoas, hopefully you don't have either though. I hope you get that Dr appointment!

Feeling much better now thankfully, just annoyed with myself that I might have ruined my chances for this month.

thanks so much :)

:witch: got me tonight. oh well, on to a new cycle, hoping this is the one!!!

Hann, I don't think you will be out just because you had some drinks especially since you don't think you had o'd at that time! I'm sure you will have just as much chance as any other month as long as you :sex: at the right times :hugs:

Rustywife and Clady like Hann said some of us that had it did end up with bfp but some didn't so there doesn't seem to be a clear indication. I had the sore itchy nipples before my bfp and still now it never went lol kinda used to it now. I hope you ladies get your bfp's soon :hugs:

Rocko nice to see you on here again :flower: I just had a look at your chart and although your temps are a bit erratic (which could be the margarita lol) I think the fact they are still in the high range is a really good sign. I also think you o'd cd 18 what with your cm and a temp dip. Also there were mornings before my bfp when I woke needing a wee really early but I'd be lying if I said that hadn't happened in other cycles too so I'm not sure on that one. Your other symptoms sound promising though when will you test? The spotting could have been implantation fx'd for you!! :hugs:

Kitten, oh hon well at least you can start a fresh cycle it's so frustrating when you have a messed up cycle like that hopefully it will be a normal one this time ending with your bfp I really do hope so :hugs:

Kitten- Glad you started since you had ruled out a bfp. The wait would have driven me crazy! Hopefully the doctors can figure out whats going on and bring you some peace of mind!

Gemlou- Thanks for looking at my chart. I was going to test this morning, but FF finally set an ovulation date on CD 20, so I decided to wait a bit longer since I don't have many crazy-obvious symptoms right now...

How does FF set an ovulation date? I'm new to it!

Kitten I'm sorry AF got you but at least you are onto the next cycle I guess. :hugs:

Well I had an almost positive opk this morning at 11.30 but just did another one expecting the line to be even darker and its more faint. Not sure if that means I missed the surge or if the first one was a false positive. I guess I'll have to go on temperatures!
I hate the not knowing, I got all excited thinking this was it and then the line got more faint. :(

How does FF set an ovulation date? I'm new to it!
It has parameters that take into account your temperatures, opks, CM, & CP, then once it thinks you have ovulated, it will put crosshairs on your chart. I only enter CM and temperatures. They have a charting FAQ on their site that has helped me a lot. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->