• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

6dpo lot's of creamy cm in underwear...is this a good sign?

Hann, I don't think you will be out just because you had some drinks especially since you don't think you had o'd at that time! I'm sure you will have just as much chance as any other month as long as you :sex: at the right times :hugs:

Rustywife and Clady like Hann said some of us that had it did end up with bfp but some didn't so there doesn't seem to be a clear indication. I had the sore itchy nipples before my bfp and still now it never went lol kinda used to it now. I hope you ladies get your bfp's soon :hugs:

Rocko nice to see you on here again :flower: I just had a look at your chart and although your temps are a bit erratic (which could be the margarita lol) I think the fact they are still in the high range is a really good sign. I also think you o'd cd 18 what with your cm and a temp dip. Also there were mornings before my bfp when I woke needing a wee really early but I'd be lying if I said that hadn't happened in other cycles too so I'm not sure on that one. Your other symptoms sound promising though when will you test? The spotting could have been implantation fx'd for you!! :hugs:

Kitten, oh hon well at least you can start a fresh cycle it's so frustrating when you have a messed up cycle like that hopefully it will be a normal one this time ending with your bfp I really do hope so :hugs:

yeah i am trying to be positive! id rather have a new cycle than stuck in limbo in a previous one. for sure. so now i gotta get to bding a lot and hope and PRAY that this will be my BFP cycle!!! going to the dr. tomm to make sure everythign is on the right track! thanks gemlous :) :) :) :hugs:

Kitten- Glad you started since you had ruled out a bfp. The wait would have driven me crazy! Hopefully the doctors can figure out whats going on and bring you some peace of mind!

Gemlou- Thanks for looking at my chart. I was going to test this morning, but FF finally set an ovulation date on CD 20, so I decided to wait a bit longer since I don't have many crazy-obvious symptoms right now...

thanks rocko! im going tomorrow for a check up. hoping this is my cycle!!! :hugs::hugs: good luck to you!

How does FF set an ovulation date? I'm new to it!

Kitten I'm sorry AF got you but at least you are onto the next cycle I guess. :hugs:

Well I had an almost positive opk this morning at 11.30 but just did another one expecting the line to be even darker and its more faint. Not sure if that means I missed the surge or if the first one was a false positive. I guess I'll have to go on temperatures!
I hate the not knowing, I got all excited thinking this was it and then the line got more faint. :(

yes maam onto a new cycle and if im positive, you never know, maybe this one will be the ONE! :hugs::hugs:

Well I've had no more lines on the opk but had some ov pains yesterday, thought my temp might rise today but it's not really. This is my first month of charting and I've taken temps between 5.45 and 7.00 every day, I did them vaginally because I read orally can be less accurate. The ones I took at 5.45 are the lowest at 36.48 (weirdly all 3 were exactly that), the rest were around 36.6. Today I took it at 6.00am and it was 36.62, then stayed in bed, didn't move at all and took it again intervals between 6.00-7.00am and there was only a fluctuation of 0.02 in that whole time so now I wonder whether it made a difference that those 3 temps were taken a bit earlier because it didn't make a difference over the course of an hour. So guessing they are actual temps.
Next month I guess I'll take it at 5.45 every day.
But anyway if you look at my chart I think I ov yesterday but the temp hasn't jumped. I read it can take a few days to happen so I have my fingers crossed but just have a horrible feeling that either I haven't ov at all or I haven't yet. I'm so glad I have the 21 day bloods next week as hopefully that will tell me more!
I've had ov pains and watery cm and it's now more sticky so you would think I must have ov'd. I hate the uncertainty!

Hi Hann :flower: It does help if you take it the same time each day. I used to set my alarm to do it so it was always at the exact same time it just gives a clearer picture.

It takes 3 consecutive higher than average temps to get crosshairs on your chart. I think you have o'vd from looking at your chart although I think it could possibly have been either tue or wed. The temps since tue have been ever so slightly higher which is what makes me think you may have o'd tue. My jumps in temp after ov were usually .2 or .3 sometimes they would creep slightly higher but not always.

Hopefully you will get your crosshairs in the next day or so :winkwink: That's great you are having the 21 day bloods done that will hopfully confirm whatever fertility friend tells you and then you can relax a bit knowing you DO ovulate fx'd for you hun :hugs:

I'm off to visit my OH in London for a few days he is working there all month so I wont be on here again now till Sun night/Mon morn so have a great weekend everyone xx

Thanks Gem that helps, I'll keep temping and see what happens. I feel so happy I have the test next week to actually confirm. I can't help but wonder if its happening at all lol!
I thought I may have ov'd on Tuesday night or yesterday but expected the temps to have got quite a bit higher and they didn't. Oh well will just have to see how the week develops!
Hope you have a great time in London! :)

I used a FRER this morning- BFN. May still be too early, had a temp dip yesterday, and have a bit of acne showing up, so either I'm about to start or something else is happening with my hormones. We'll see, right?

Rocko - fingers crossed still, you're still above your coverline!

I had a temp increase again so assumed I have ovulated from the chart but have had spotting today, not very much but still there. Really don't know what it is!

Hello. I was on this thread way back when it began. Just thought id let everyone know I unfortunately had a mmc at 13w. So I suppose ill be hanging around ttcc again soon.

Oh Macy, I'm so sorry! We're here for you when you're ready to hop back in the TTC boards (& before if you like)

We are trying to look on the brightside..not much else for us to do. I hear you are extra fertile right after a loss. Unfortunately, dh may need some time to heal before we try again. Gees I am just still so shocked. And anxious for d&c. I suppose we were lucky though. That cycle was our first time ttc. I just hope nothing is wrong with me. :(

I'm sorry to hear that macydarling, I really hope you get another bfp soon. I'm sure nothings wrong :hugs:

Macydarling, I'm so sorry to hear your sad news! :nope:

We are all here for you if you want to talk/vent about anything. I have also read that a woman is more fertile after a loss for the next couple of cycles I think...maybe it's to do with the hormones? It must be hard for you and DH trying to decide whether to take advantage of the more fertile time whilst still grieving your loss :hugs: I hope you can find a way that you both feel comfortable with.

I'm sure nothing is wrong with you :hugs:

Sending you lot's of love and hugs xx

Thanks gem. Yea people keep saying "you can always ty again" and I'm just like yes but it wont be this baby :( I want this one.

I'm losing hope for this month- Started having brown tinged CM and the normal AF arrival symptoms (achy hips/touch-me-not attitude/temperature dip) I know they say don't give up til AF shows, but I won't be surprised if she does! If my temperature goes up and I don't start tonight, I'll probably test in the morning.

I'm 9 DPO today, hoping it holds off so I have a decent length LP at the very least!

Rocko I'm sorry to hear that. I hope its not but if it is I hope it waits 2 days so you have an slighter longer LP. I have LP issues too so completely understand.

I officially don't think I've ov'd this cycle. I thought I had but then got loads of EWCM yesterday and it was tinged pink, 3 DPO according to FF. I think taking soy has totally messed me up for this cycle. I'm continuing to OPK and BD just in case I am still to ov but I think I may end up with an anovulatory cycle because of the spotting.
I've got a blood test on Friday, meant to be 21 day test but think it will show I haven't ov'd. Guess at least they have to take me seriously then. Dr was very rude to me last time I went and told me that because I have a baby I am obviously fertile and should have no problems conceiving.
I wish it wasn't all so unknown! Will continue to monitor.
Rocko - have my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

hey gemy dear congrats frst ...i read all yr symptms and posts....m 2 having those symptms ecpt of spoting.....i had a ectopic surgery on 7 feb this year....since then m tryng evry month to get a bfp...but nt working ...........:cry: but this month m having tons of milky discharg just a few days after my ovulation(this month on O"induction) so till today today my :witch: is supposd 2 cum....so bit tensed hope i shouldnt c its face till nxt 9 months...u got a wonderful bday gift...so i wish to get :bfp: as my 1st anniversry gift....

gemlou i would like 2 knw frm u did u feel sick or feverish before getting bfp followng with the other symptoms

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->